Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVII - Game 7 ~ Astro Blaster (closes 4-Nov)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I discovered I don't have either the patience or accuracy for this game. That being said I smashed my score from a Funspot tournament back in the day so I'm happy with that. All things considered Astro Blaster is a fun game and I'll probably fire it up again from time to time. Just not to Barra's level of play :D

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

Vn9CJIK.png

Another tough game from SEGA. A well fought game with a voice pack that puts you right into the mood of the game. Well done by all 30 gamers who put up with this challenging contest.

Congratulations to Andrew Barrow for winning Game 7, with an exceptional score of 77,440 points, as well as showing everyone his game play and providing tips on how to do better.

O1c4SGz.png

Well there is only 1 more game to go ... Amidar for those who can complete this very different and interesting tournament.

:)

• 2 months later...
Rolled the score earlier today. 100,940!

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/197888-M-A-M-E-Astro-Blaster-Version-3-Points-100-940-Andrew-Barrow

:)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141256[/ATTACH]

What creech said but he beat me to it

Edit: Just watched it and it was a yes vote from me. Good thing that Redelf pushed you to try again for the 100K