Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Transport from Port Douglas / Cairns to Brisbane - Suggestions?

I've purchased a machine which is currently up in Port Douglas which I now need to find a way to get it transported to Brisbane. anyone got any suggestions for the far north? My family are located in Cairns so i could probably get them to assist with picking it up from Port Douglas and take it down to Cairns if that made it considerably easier/cheaper. �Could also consider a "depot to depot" option from Port Douglas/Cairns to Brisbane.

my preference though would be someone that can pick up in Cairns and drop off door to door in Brisbane

Hope someone can point me in the right direction with a good contact, thanks in advance

Careful i sent a dell comp out of a big buck hunter . " lost it "

Did you check the post prowler post ?

Yeah i did,. not a lot about the far north in it. I think i might have it sorted. I purchased the machine from a salvage yard in Port Douglas - they gave me a contact in Cairns of a furniture place that does fortnightly runs down to Brisbane with an empty truck to buy stock for their store. The guy in PD is going to drop it off to them for me for $100 and then they are going to leave Friday morning with it and it should be here in Brisbane by Saturday morning/arvo. The other place charges $370 = so $470 in total which is about $100-150 more than i was hoping. The fact it gets here real quick tho kind of makes it worth it.