Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bargain of the day ! Possibly the week even !

Our Local Jaycar was having a car park sale today. So I made sure I was the first one through the gate ( insert electronics nerd here ) Anyhow I have been after a new CRO for years, and spotted this lovely little beauty on the mark down table.

Anyway, it was suggested that I could haggle the price, which I did...they took $250 for it !:038: Anyhow their check out computer could not accept that figure? so they had to knock another 25 bucks off it to make their computer happy with the deal ! $225 Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! :D

I guess you have to get lucky once in a while. I also bought a $250 Variac for $40 ( I love to haggle ! )

IMG_2334.thumb.jpg.546a50cddd5e4398b536b5c1d643139d.jpg

I have absolutely no idea what it is........

But great pick up price wise.

It's an oscilloscope. It graphs electrical inputs. So rather than looking if you're getting a high or a low signal on a pin of an IC, it'll draw a graph showing the signal as it changes over time. Edited by ajfclark

@thegrunta666 have you had a chance to use the waveformamometer yet?

Looking at getting one of these tomorrow.

Not yet, might use it over the weekend, or just connect it to a speaker and play some music t see how it reacts :D Interested to see how the storage function works ( saves to usb stick ) Still will be better than my old CRO, straight up 10 times lighter, and 8 times smaller :)