Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVII - Game 6 ~ Time Tunnel (closes 28-Oct)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played a lot of games over a lot of MGLs and in my sincere opinion this game is close to if not THE biggest steaming pile of horse shit I've ever played in any of them.

Sorry OOO I know negativity towards the games is generally discouraged but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. This wouldn't have got more than 1 or 2 coins from me if I'd encountered it back in the day. And I was seriously addicted to gaming back then.

Rant over while I wait for game 7. Knowing my luck it'll be Space Chaser

timetunl.png.47f96b39d0d206f1f7931cd5dffb1ec6.png

I've played a lot of games over a lot of MGLs and in my sincere opinion this game is close to if not THE biggest steaming pile of horse shit I've ever played in any of them.

Sorry OOO I know negativity towards the games is generally discouraged but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. This wouldn't have got more than 1 or 2 coins from me if I'd encountered it back in the day. And I was seriously addicted to gaming back then.

Rant over while I wait for game 7. Knowing my luck it'll be Space Chaser

How about Astro Blaster then? Or maybe Willow in future? :tequila:

How about Astro Blaster then? Or maybe Willow in future? :tequila:

Astro Blaster I can live with. As for Willow we found out last time it came up that everyone else around here thinks the same thing about Willow that I think about Time Tunnel

Still not a fan of this game but I think I'm slowly getting the hang of switching the tracks. For the record I wasn't drunk when I posted last night. Or now for what it's worth :rolleyes

My guess was you were very frustrated with the controls and the game is very annoying. The aliens and the enemy train are a real pain in the southern region. Yes that's what I thought it was, frustration to play how you want to, but the game won't let you. It looks so simple, and yet it is very difficult. You just gotta love the enemy train when it reverses into you or blocks the tunnel and you run out of fuel. I have never seen a train run out of fuel and it still explodes!

:073: <<< :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137300[/ATTACH]

The right way wrong way railway

If you turn the sound down and bang on some ACDC Rock n Roll train the games is heaps better

The right way wrong way ... some of the tracks don't seem to work properly when you switch them. Especially the bottom switch to the right of the left most fuel on the first scene. Now that's what I call right way wrong way.

Starting to get less frustrated by the controls.

Exactly what I was thinking for people just starting to play this game. If you go left or right on your joystick, you aint going nowhere! It’s like freezing in terror as you get picked off by one of the 3 devils of space, or the electric train that wants to end your days of steam. :100: