Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Meteor Dual EOS

AlexMc

Question

Hi guys

Am a bit stumped and not sure if there’s an equivalent

I need a dual eos for the bottom right flipper on my meteor which feeds the upper flipper. Not sure if a bally/williams will work.

I don’t seem to be able to find a part no for this to order a replacement.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

4 answers to this question

All the parts used on classic Stern flipper assemblies are compatible with Bally SS equivalent parts but to tell you the truth the Bally parts are superior including the flipper base plate itself which suffers badly on the Sterns from fatigue as the metal is less durable and slightly thinner gauge. Being less durable results in cracking around the playfield base plate mounting points and the metal being slightly thinner gauge also resulted in stripped bolt threads that hold the coil mounts as well as the plastic bushing mount holes.

If the machine was mine and yes, I would love a Stern Meteor, one of the first things I would do would be swap the entire flipper assemblies for Bally parts.

All the parts used on classic Stern flipper assemblies are compatible with Bally SS equivalent parts but to tell you the truth the Bally parts are superior including the flipper base plate itself which suffers badly on the Sterns from fatigue as the metal is less durable and slightly thinner gauge. Being less durable results in cracking around the playfield base plate mounting points and the metal being slightly thinner gauge also resulted in stripped bolt threads that hold the coil mounts as well as the plastic bushing mount holes.

If the machine was mine and yes, I would love a Stern Meteor, one of the first things I would do would be swap the entire flipper assemblies for Bally parts.

Thanks heaps. I was hoping that could replace them with bally assemblies as I have heaps of spares for them as well.

Thanks for the help [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade