Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVII - Game 5 ~ Zoo Keeper (closes 21-Oct)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137236[/ATTACH]

Your screenshot shows all the animals have escaped from the zoo and aren't even on the screen. Zeke has gone to the pub and he is not on the screen either. Did you join them?

:lol

Your screenshot shows all the animals have escaped from the zoo and aren't even on the screen. Zeke has gone to the pub and he is not on the screen either. Did you join them?

:lol

I'm terrible at this game... It's actually not bad, just never got around to learning in.

Gonna be a lot more animals escaping while I'm on duty at this zoo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137502[/ATTACH]

Woohoo! finally got 1 million. :)

Nice one. I can see in your game session you went from 601K to 1,044K. More to come ...maybe ... Mk1Mruq.png

- - - Updated - - -

Game Day 16 of 17 ...

w5wd2ec.png

Only 1 day to go until this crazy game is closed.

Jump for your life.

:)

Day 17 of 17.

Score submissions for Game 5 - Zoo Keeper are now closed.

Final Results ...

IIUCvlX.png

Considered by some gamers to be a cult classic, the game engine and crazy objectives make this a very unique game. TodayIsForgotten, Ozfodder, Pearl2hu, ILLSeaBass, DaLar, spectre and Prow all scored over 1 million points to finish from 2nd place to 8th place respectively. Well played. I hope that Blackflag82, creech, RMacauley, CrazyKongFan, Ragequit, SMK, RichyS, bigredbird, Pessimeister, Wirre.The.Man, kane, Fliplismc, Fordy, bensweeneyonbass, Ivanstorm1973, gadzooks, Flash IV, Derek, ozfalcon, Homar, Bishop, Vikleroy, Foot, BandontheRun and John73 all find time some day to play this game again after finishing from 9th place to 33rd place. Nice work.

Congratulations to John McAllister for winning Game 5 with a mighty 3.4 million points ...

xZBVH33.png

The terrors from the Time Tunnel and the aliens from Astro Blaster are currently causing havoc in the arcade.

:)