Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

RFM Pinball Playfield.

Hi Fellow AAers,

I have a used RFM playfield that i have had packed away for 5 years with the idea of hanging on a wall or making a coffee table etc but just not going to happen lol as out of room.

Im going to sell it, paid $400 when i bought it so if i could break even that would be nice but if not happy to lose a little so lets say $350 ONO.

Always have issues attaching pics here so email me tspinballcollector@bigpond.com if you want some pics via phone or return email.

Its condition would be 90%, there is a 10cm white thin scratch line caused by where left ramp metal flap used to sit (If you use in a machine will be hidden by ramp)& under stroke of luck the playfield has flaked off a peice probably size of a 5cent coin. Apart from this its very clean & tidy , could be easily touched up.

So this could be used as a replacement in your machine or on the wall etc, pick up from Caroline Springs 30kms from Melbourne CBD.

Cheers

Troy AKA GENIE.