Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Free camping

Railways

i reckon that looks better than some of the starship enterprise mobile homes you see around now.

Watch a group of them pull into a campsite and it's like a new suburb pops up.

Yer Its a joke

for many years I built motorhomes, from buses, slide ons, caravans, camper trailers to giant fifth wheelers. Kept me employed for a long time But man It was one of the stupidest Industries I have ever worked in Because some of the over the top shit people wanted in their vans Especially those stupid fifth wheeler things was totally insane as far as mod cons, Most of the time after you read the build sheet You would be left standing there wondering why they even f--ken bothered, they should just stay at home because It would take any sort of fun out of traveling around.

as for the OP, I would have some big concerns with the position of those solar panels, They look like they could turn that truck into a giant Kite when driving down the High way at 100 in a windy area. so that would be worth taking into in account

Edited by jason1

Look at a whole touring OZ holiday. I'd reckon this has most bases covered. Granted it's a bit ugly but the use of space and ingenuity is pretty cool. @jason1 Yep see the pop up city all the time. OZ is a BIG, amazing continent. Turn the phone/Ipad off and go and enjoy your surroundings of this wonderful country.