Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cabinet Protectors

I use the metal brackets that are screwed on, sometimes i have to use two per leg to get just enough clearance, I avoid using the plastic protectors especially on the later sterns with glossy cab art, they can leave a imprint line of the protector on the cab.

As above. I use the metal ones, cut the decal around it and add felt between the protector and leg to give a bit more clearance. If its a newer stern it should already have them.

What title is it?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

As above. I use the metal ones, cut the decal around it and add felt between the protector and leg to give a bit more clearance. If its a newer stern it should already have them.

What title is it?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

It is the Metallica Pro. I did notice that the decals were cut out out and it did look like there was some type of protector on the cabinet. I wasn’t sure if these cabinets needed an additional protector or not as the legs do look to sit off the cabinet.

If railways are selling Iwould buy them for sure

Thanks Kurt for the kind words but after rereading post #1 we won't be doing Sterns in a big hurry as the majority of later stern games already have them.

At this stage we have made protos for WPC, DE Hook and this week Mark is knocking up a set for Bally SS games for trial on his Playboy.

We aren't making a general - "one size fits all". They will be all brand / era specific.

If the OP can tell us the games title, if its an older Stern maybe our DE ones might fit?:unsure

Edited by Railways