Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Require a manual for Skilltester/claw game "Happy Box"

Can anyone help out with a manual for the 'Happy Box' skilltester. I believe it is a Chinese copy of a Win'nGrin machine circa 2008.

Just having problems with some dodgy audio and can't work out how its's programmed and/or whether the 4 banks of dip switches are used or not.

Thank you for the link but unfortunately although similar, it's not the same board set as the one I'm chasing. Another claw game made at the same time as this 'Happy Box' was titled 'Chocolada' it uses the same two pcb's. I have a manual for 'Chocolada' but there is no reference made to the dip switch settings and this manual is badly worded in 'Chinglish'.

I have played around with the dip switches and realise they do have some functionality as the 'home' position changed when I tried a different setting. However, with four banks of (x8) dip switches, the combinations are many which is why a manual would be of great help.

Thanks all the same for the help.

I have found a manual that is similar to your machine but the problem with early ty cranes the dip swith settings changed with every software update.,

All of their chocolate machines ran a lot of digital internal settings rathane relying on dipswitches