Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

3D scanning

Afternoon guys and girls

Just wondering if anyone has used or knows of a provider that can 3D scan an object and save to a user friendly file of sorts? I want to replicate an old fishing lure that has been out of production for quite some time and are a mongrel to get hold of. As you may have gathered I am what I like to phrase as "computer illiterate" This is the first leap into the unknown!!!!

Rich..............................:o

• 7 months later...
Afternoon guys and girls

Just wondering if anyone has used or knows of a provider that can 3D scan an object and save to a user friendly file of sorts? I want to replicate an old fishing lure that has been out of production for quite some time and are a mongrel to get hold of. As you may have gathered I am what I like to phrase as "computer illiterate" This is the first leap into the unknown!!!!

Rich..............................:o

I know this is an old thread but I can possibly help. Look into Photogrammetry assuming you have an NVIDIA Graphics card on your computer. If you have trouble let me know and I can guide ya or even do the hard computing for a file.