Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gemini2544's 3rd pinball meet.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well another meet done & dusted, All attending had a great time, The machines worked very well, only had a wire guide on Space mission come loose & had to adjust the switch on the left pop bumper on Cleopatra. Andrew almost beat Cursed hi score on Cleopatra only 2k short..:cool:

Any way good company, good food & too many shots..:) I didn't take too many photos because the battery on the camera needed recharging.

DSC_2945.thumb.jpg.8d0f72732aaf162f06caacaf7a5dbdd6.jpg

DSC_2948.thumb.jpg.0ad4dbb383ae8c21c307e0bdcef0fbd8.jpg

DSC_2949.thumb.jpg.9742d512512aa4335d1fa1069c328e77.jpg

Thanks once again to Doug and Leanne for having us over, was yet again a great night and I even managed to GC Indy! Sorry Doug. :laugh:

Was great to catch up with the SA boys again, and see the usuals of course.

Great people, great machines, great food, great location and great weather. What more could you ask for?

Thanks again Doug and we will see you next year! :D

Got to play Total Nuclear Annihilation on the way back at the Australian Pinball Museum. First time for all three of us, so expect a few High Score requests @toads!

I think I got 705,000 on it or something like that yesterday, to brutal a game to have on site IMO.

Thanks for another fantastic night Doug and Leanne, what lovely hosts you both are. Your shed is looking even better, and as usual the delicious food last night and this morning hit the spot, no one could say they weren’t fed well! I had a lot of fun playing the pinnies and it was great catching up with the familiar friendly faces. The shots went down very nicely, thanks beautiful Moyra for ensuring we all got to try the variety at the bar :)

Mark and I made it back home without any stops to inspect the terra ferma. :D Still, I did needed a little nana nap 😴

Looking forward to the next trip.

Yes thanks to Both Doug and Leanne for another successful meet:)

Food was yummy and the pins held up well despite the smell of a cooking coil, that was resolved quickly.

Great to catch up with the regulars and the SA guys again too.

pins held up well despite the smell of a cooking coil.

Due to my hangover I haven't located that yet, Still I'm reasonably sure it was the Funland EM rifle doing it, because the smell went away when I turned it off & the pins all stayed on.

Yep. I concur. Thanks for a fun weekend everyone.

D&L, you are the most wonderful hosts. Had a great time. Thank you so much.

Much less of a wreck on Sunday than last year. The drive is much more pleasant when you're not wondering what bump is gonna get your cookies tossed. :)

Much less of a wreck on Sunday than last year. The drive is much more pleasant when you're not wondering what bump is gonna get your cookies tossed. :)

Maybe you're wizz-Bang High Tech lawn burner had something to do with that....:lol