Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TZ - Problem with Some Flashers

koolego

Question

Hi,

I am trying to troubleshoot a problem with a number of flashers not working (Pop Bumpers x 2, Gumball machine lights(all) and the right upper flipper).

PROBLEM

When I test the Flashers they have no Power.

HELP INFORMATION

The help menu for the flash the Pop Bumpers tells me the wire colour, the fuse F111, Jumper J126-1 J107-6 and drivers Q42 Q41.

I know the fuse is good as other working flashers are using it.

MY QUESTION

I am I correct I now need to earth the Transistor Q42 on the driver board to test power from the board is working?

If so the problem is in the wiring? If not the problem is with the board?

1008415670_ScreenShot2018-04-28at1_02_02pm.png.72544473bdea1086efd7738036d242fb.png

Is this correct?

Mark

2 answers to this question

Thought I would share my resolution as to how this problem was fixed.

It turns out I had plugged the cable into J106 instead of J107. Easy to do as they are the same size plug in the same location and the plug fits.

Hopefully, this may help someone else having the same problem, while it was a quick fix, it took a lot of time to work out.

478490773_ScreenShot2018-05-05at12_07_44pm.png.75f0ca2b59e28a4425a329092a807a15.png

Thanks for posting a resultion. I have been stumped by similar irrues. You assume everything is good at one end and chase your tail for ages.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk