Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Help finding Taito GTC-100 cab plans

Hi guys, have been thinking of my next project and I'm thinking it needs to be a double dragon cab of some sort, will build a double dragon 2 one day also and have plans for that cab, but after much research I'm now thinking double dragon should be the first one I build but finding plans seems to be really hard, I can find side measurements but that's it. I'm chasing the GTC-100 taito cab with the draw at the bottom, cnc plans would be amazing but anything would help.

Cheers.

Paul

I am on the cusp of doing the exact same thing. Got all the grafix ready waiting on some wico joysticks but more importantly have to finish my trailer restore (it was full of rust and needed a rewire. Manufactured in 1978) so i can pickup some mdf.

I have spent a lot of time trying to find GTC 100 plans but have come up with bupkiss.

Side measurements yes. Pleanty of reference photo's. Plan to guesstimate the rest.

Let me know if you have more luck than I did.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I am on the cusp of doing the exact same thing. Got all the grafix ready waiting on some wico joysticks but more importantly have to finish my trailer restore (it was full of rust and needed a rewire. Manufactured in 1978) so i can pickup some mdf.

I have spent a lot of time trying to find GTC 100 plans but have come up with bupkiss.

Side measurements yes. Pleanty of reference photo's. Plan to guesstimate the rest.

Let me know if you have more luck than I did.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Thanks mate, I have searched high and low and come up with no more than some side measurements. It's seems not many of these cabs are around and no one has made plans for them, iv got a few peeps onto plans if they get a donor cab but who knows when that may be. Everything else seems doable as far as I can tell. Now that I'm having issues finding info on them the more I now have to build one :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate I have an original cab just about due out of storage, would be happy to take measurements for you when I can get to it.

I’ve had lots of help from others on measurements so about time I gave back I reckon.

Hi mate I have an original cab just about due out of storage, would be happy to take measurements for you when I can get to it.

I’ve had lots of help from others on measurements so about time I gave back I reckon.

That would be awesome mate, might just be chasing some pics if I could trouble you for Some once out of storage, I might be able to get myself a cab or one to stencil from all going well later in the year, but photos would help.