Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB a few Terminator parts

Hi pinballers

I'm looking for a few parts specifically posts for T2 I don't know how they went missing. I would've thought I'd notice ten missing posts???

These are the parts numbers I'm looking for any help would be appreciated

1x post 02-4271-1( I can't even find if its a real part, unlisted everywhere I look)it's in the manual though???

1x post 02-4535

1x threaded bumper post 02-4056

3x spring posts 02-3409

3x rubber bumper post 02-4036

1x post 8 x 1" 02-4434

Sent from my G8141 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

tip: dont assume the manual is correct...

I started to figure as much due to the fact that part number doesn't seem to exist anywhere... That being said what would be there in place of that part or part number. Somehow I am missing some parts as stated in the post, what would your advice be or do you know if it's not important piece or even better I don't suppose you know where I can get any of the above pieces in at least one or two orders, as far as I can find one place has one and somewhere else has a different part and they are all overseas mainly or out of stock... I've checked I don't post on here if I could find them myself. I just didn't want to place orders all over the world and pay a small fortune in postage. USA Europe UK etc for 10 posts, you know what I'm saying... Expensive hobby yes that's expected, but not throwing that sort of coin away on postage. Especially if someone wanted to sell some stuff like that and was reading the wanted section, That'd be silly wouldn't it. [emoji51] [emoji51]

I think I’ve got some pics of the tear down I did on mine a while back. Did you want me to see if I can find them and post pics so you can cross reference what you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's extremely helpful to know that thanks heaps, no need to go to the trouble looking for pics atm tho as I need to find a couple of posts before I can do anything. I'll just keep searching the internet until somewhere has them in stock again. I don't think I'll post on here looking for parts any more tho.

you will have more luck with "whats meant to go here" type posts, than "where can i get this part from the manual i dont even know if i need".

Already feel stoopid enough having misplaced the posts in the first place, I'll keep that in in mind for future reference tho and when I can't find what I am looking for on the internet I'll be more patient and search again or just pay the postage.

Cheers

Hey @Juggla that post I’ve circled isn’t a part of the lane feed assembly is it?

Yes I believe it is. I don't remember seeing it when I disassembled it either, that's one I can't find and also the 8 x 1" post #02-4434

Thanks mate

I got the 02-4434 you can have 3b6b30a7d88e759e980c75966f5ba06d.jpg

The other part I can’t find. If it is a part of the shooter assembly which it kind of looks like, then mine is pressed into the plate. This is off my t2. 0078dfcd0a842864fc5ac4e0eedeeb16.jpg9775ce0f0675b26b3bc323c80055d8d9.jpg

Awesome that's brilliant I'll give you a call when I get back from the shops shortly if that's okay

It took him longer to think of what to write believe it or not... I finally finished my meal and then have dessert and a coffee and said just sign it with your name is cool... But if you hold it upside down it looks like a dog crossing the street with its owner on a leash. I swear he's better than Mr squiggle was back in the day

It took him longer to think of what to write believe it or not... I finally finished my meal and then have dessert and a coffee and said just sign it with your name is cool... But if you hold it upside down it looks like a dog crossing the street with its owner on a leash. I swear he's better than Mr squiggle was back in the day

More like a hippo. Dunno what shit we both are on but mustn't be good for us

More like a hippo. Dunno what shit we both are on but mustn't be good for us

Bwahahaha a hippo. I have the funniest vision of a dog with a hippo on a leash crossing the street maybe it's one of those weird eye trick pictures and if you stare at it long enough it's a pirate ship.... no no wait I was wrong it's a duck hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Hi pinballers

I'm looking for a few parts specifically posts for T2 I don't know how they went missing. I would've thought I'd notice ten missing posts???

These are the parts numbers I'm looking for any help would be appreciated

1x post 02-4271-1( I can't even find if its a real part, unlisted everywhere I look)it's in the manual though???

1x post 02-4535

1x threaded bumper post 02-4056

3x spring posts 02-3409

3x rubber bumper post 02-4036

1x post 8 x 1" 02-4434

http://www.pinball.center/en/search?sSearch=terminator+2

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk