Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TOM

Up next is my TOM, same as the TZ it is a good players condition machine. Minimal insert movement and minimal wear with good colour. Cabinet is solid with a couple of bumps and scrapes but in good condition. Boards have just come back from Ken and have had the once over for reliability. Has LEDs throughout, mirror blades and PDI glass.

Looking for

Cheers Trav

image.thumb.jpg.b988085548580d6d94eb52eaaa39d47f.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.7e503e3925b93ccf6bcb6905d591d842.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.185c4746ddcf94b91477e480835557de.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.d5824bfe419da79de3354152daa84a06.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.327aaa038e6b9066a58d0c5da9d76741.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.479c73b13008b9e7de0138b182a50929.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.47ac70bbaa1d31bcde2895d372da39a3.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.ac8afe08643fd1a798078a460e7b321f.jpg

Edited by Tank01

Up next is my TOM, same as the TZ it is a good players condition machine. Minimal insert movement and minimal wear with good colour. Cabinet is solid with a couple of bumps and scrapes but in good condition. Boards have just come back from Ken and have had the once over for reliability. Has LEDs throughout, mirror blades and PDI glass.

Looking for $8500

Cheers Trav

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128068[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128067[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128066[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128069[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128070[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128071[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128073[/ATTACH]

What a stunning example.

Won’t last long.

GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every decent TOM I've seen has some outlining on the centre main inserts. I can't see any here. The wire forms looks to have have good gold still in them. Wish mine was that nice. IMHO TOM is the pick out of the J-Pop titles. I'm sure others will disagree. GLWS Trav.

Thanks @jono, TOM is a great game, there is a faint line around levitating woman, trunk escape and straight jacket but only faint.

Definately one of the better original Playfields i have seen. Wire forms are in good nic with no visible wear on the gold plating.

Keen to chat about Indo aswell, have only just come back from a 7 day Samoa trip with Brent Ross which was unreal.

Very interested in going to Indo or Maldives next. Cokes looks like a great right hander.

Thanks @jono, TOM is a great game, there is a faint line around levitating woman, trunk escape and straight jacket but only faint.

Definately one of the better original Playfields i have seen. Wire forms are in good nic with no visible wear on the gold plating.

Keen to chat about Indo aswell, have only just come back from a 7 day Samoa trip with Brent Ross which was unreal.

Very interested in going to Indo or Maldives next. Cokes looks like a great right hander.

Yeah, Maldives is great. I've surfed all the main breaks there. Cokes, Chickens, Loil's, Jails and Sultans. They are all good fun waves. We spend 3 weeks there surfing and diving in 2002 before kids came along.

Yeah Maldives has good waves that are good quality and not too intense. We stayed at hudhuranfushi. Lohi's is straight out the front and is a good left. Cokes is a probably the most intense wave in the area and is about 15-20 boat ride away. Most of the known breaks are within 30 min boat ride.

https://www.worldsurfaris.com/surf-trip/hudhuranfushi-surf-resort-lohis

Personally I like Mentawaii's better. Wave quality better and more consistent, but definitely more intense. My attitude is a can always dial back the intensity when I get older.

I usually stay at Botik. https://www.botikresort.com/botik-resort-mentawais/#the-resort