Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sega Rally pc conversion

Hi

I'm at the software part. Picked up a Dell SFF and started collecting r o m s. Would love to know about which software you're using and how hard it is to set up.

Apologies if it's above (I should read this thread again)

Thanks,

Red

I use the m2 emulator and attract mode as the launcher.

I have the model 3 emulator too but tbh.. I haven't played anything but daytona :)

One day I always said I'll loaf every racer I could.. Especially outrun and anything on teknoparrot..

But that's all time and effort which always seems to get the better of me as I've got new arcade stuff I always seem to get myself into lol

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well it's been over 4 years since I started the journey with this cab, I never really "finished" the cab since all I cared for was getting daytona in there which I did, the IEC port was just hanging and I never really installed the speakers properly, nevertheless, the time has come for me to let it go as I only have room for one racer so I've had to make room.

Low key almost shed a tear seeing this one go given my history with it as per this thread, but it's now making it's way to @namastepat who will give it new life, give it a FHD make over and essentially use it for 1080p Daytona 😄

Goodbye to my Frankenstein Sega Rally Cab but a Red Ferrari upgrade is in the works 😁😁😁.

They say red goes faster 😅

spacer.png

• Like 4