Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wanted..... The Walking Dead LE or Premium

Hey all.

Just seeing if anyone out there might want to part with an LE or a Premium.

It is @FireFly favorite game in the whole world... oh how she just loves zombies.. lol

Ok maybe not but I will get her over the line.

Not in a rush happy to wait to find the right machine.

Annnnd GO!

Hey all.

It is @FireFly favorite game in the whole world... oh how she just loves zombies.. lol

Annnnd GO!

Seriously guys, take your time in getting back to @saber007, like a very long long time. I am in no rush to have zombies in my house, and every time I have played it to date it is just a drain machine, drives me nuts, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously guys, take your time in getting back to @saber007, like a very long long time. I am in no rush to have zombies in my house, and every time I have played it to date it is just a drain machine, drives me nuts, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wanted..... The Walking Dead LE or Premium

I have an LE and unfortunately it is not going anywhere. This is my no 1 game of all time, great art, awesome theme, hilarious dots, very unique layout and the design by lyman is just incredible, the best of any pinball. Chuck in the alternative sound and music, the mod that lights up bicycle girl and you have the perfect machine.

The only criticism against the machine, the drain out of the pops, is not a problem, it just needs some clever nudging on the way out and it always ends up on the left flipper.

It does scare young kids, that is how I picked up mine.

Good luck with your hunt, patience will reward you.

• 1 month later...
Hey all.

Annnnd GO!

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1732354416846982&id=134528753296231

If the link doesn't work, search Pinmem on Facebook.

I have an LE but I reckon TWD is a game where the pro is just as much fun.

I’ve got a Le too and I’ve played the pro and for me the differences make the game and I’m glad I spent the extra dollars to get one. Actually I’m glad I convinced myself to take the money off the mortgage and buy the thing as I was humming and ahhing for a couple of days before I did it. For me it’s LE/premium or bust on most of the games I find the light show better and the added features that much better.