Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

KIWI PINCADE (PART 12) New Zealand 7TH-10TH MARCH 2019

Booked.! Only in for the Auckland leg.. Arriving on Monday 4th, departing Monday 11th..!

Travelling with @kramer

Now to find accommodation for a few nights during the weekend of the meets, as likely we'll go for a bit of a poke around for a few days before hand.

:)

It'll good to see you and Kramer again. Is your daughter still living in Auckland?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Yee

Payment made.

European pinball masters was more partying at the bar instead of playing pinball... No stress for pincade (just a long flight)

See you there !

Hi Franck

I've received your funds, thanks very much.

Cheers

Yee.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Yee

Payment made.

European pinball masters was more partying at the bar instead of playing pinball... No stress for pincade (just a long flight)

See you there !

Hi Franck

Cheers

Yee.

REGISTRATIONS AND CLOTHING ORDERS CLOSE TOMORROW. WE HAVE TO GO TO THE PRINTERS FOR NAME TAGS AND GIVE THE CLOTHING SUPPLIER TIME TO SCREEN PRINT. THANKS.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Moderator
It'll good to see you and Kramer again. Is your daughter still living in Auckland?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Franck

Cheers

Yee.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Franck

Cheers

Yee.

REGISTRATIONS AND CLOTHING ORDERS CLOSE TOMORROW. WE HAVE TO GO TO THE PRINTERS FOR NAME TAGS AND GIVE THE CLOTHING SUPPLIER TIME TO SCREEN PRINT. THANKS.

Hi,

No, she's moved back to Australia..

D.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Hey Yee,

I will grab the gold package thanks mate.

I will transfer payment tonight. Cheers.

I think i am usually a small t-shirt, (together with you being the shortest guy there ; )

Adam B.

Hi Adam

You got a Medium T shirt & hoodie last year so Medium is the way to go for you.

Cheers

Yee.

- - - Updated - - -

REGISTRATIONS AND CLOTHING ORDERS CLOSE TODAY. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU PLAN TO COME TO PINCADE AND HAVEN'T MADE CONTACT.

Hey Yee,

I will grab the gold package thanks mate.

I will transfer payment tonight. Cheers.

I think i am usually a small t-shirt, (together with you being the shortest guy there ; )

Adam B.

Hi Adam

Never received your payment so I'm assuming that you forgot to send it.

Cheers

Yee.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Yee ,

Michael & I will go silver package. Being so close will pay you NZ cash on arrival.

Take care.

Cheers

Troy

Sure, no worries.

Counting down the days. Can't wait to catch up with my NZ buds. And my Aussie buds too

- - - Updated - - -

Just sent money now Yee. Sorry mate. Got totally distracted.

Too busy at the ACT pinball championships?

Just noticed this at the airport shops must be pins at the airport?9b55f975e8ad66171a0f4e21908b28e5.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

No, they’re a sculpture at the airport - they’re over behind the football field behind the McDonalds.

There’s a number of large sculptures there. Those flippers move ... I’ve posted pics of them before.

30CD74AA-BD77-4DF5-B2CA-3FD1098DE355.thumb.jpg.27f75a3d7edb8b01e9a7fe84aee54785.jpg

Last call from France : from friday night to monday morning I need a place to stay in auckland, does someone have a couch left as I absolutely don' t want t o be alone at Auckland leg pincade.

Of course the cost will be shed and duty free booze is on the way !

Pm me if you have a solution.

I think I will be able to go to Akl airport on monday by myself with a bus, metro tram ou camel !

thanks

• Administrators
I ran out of stubby coolers so had to order more. The last run was dark blue only but it was the same price no matter what colour was chosen as long as the quantity was up there. Ended up with eight different colours.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]143551[/ATTACH]

Gotta catch 'em all!.....collectors items!

Which colour is the rarest Yee -man?

Gotta catch 'em all!.....collectors items!

Which colour is the rarest Yee -man?

Hey, furbs, the rarest is orange and the most common colour is black. That's only because I thought black would be the most popular, for kiwis anyway.

I tried to get yellow but the supplier advised against it as the white artwork was not distinguishable on the yellow background. Darker colours were better although I got pink for other gender(s).

The venues and addresses will be sent by Friday night to attendees.

I've got a few copies of Martin Amis's book 'Invasion of the Space Invaders' if anyone wants a copy. It's good reading. $40 per copy available at Saturday night's venue.

IMG_2816.thumb.JPG.1a4933240871c3f019af820ece1323f0.JPG IMG_2818.thumb.JPG.a050430b085a7699fb11420340c7be94.JPG IMG_2819.thumb.JPG.d0e82521f4f5ae20c118080bcc8fe18f.JPG IMG_2821.thumb.JPG.1ba32daa72fc7444e90900e8170b4db1.JPG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]143638[/ATTACH]

Hoodie colour

The clothing supplier couldn't supply any tan coloured zippered hoodies so I had to switch all hoodies to grey. Hamish had to adjust the artwork colours.

If you ordered a hoodie and you're not happy with the grey one, I will refund your money, no problem. I suspect more people will like the grey anyway.

Pincade 2019 schedule

Hi everyone

I have started contacting people regarding the confirmed schedule with addresses but as I have over 150 attendees, it may take until tomorrow until I get to the last person.

Please be patient however if you are a confirmed attendee and haven't received anything by Monday, please contact me.

Cheers

Yee.

Pincade Tournament Information!

1/ Pincade Christchurch 3 Strike

Date: Thursday 7th March

Venue: Arcadia, Barbadoes Street, Christchurch

Doors open from 2pm.

Check in for the comp with Iain at the Control Desk between 5-6pm.

Comp starts 6pm. 4 player games, 3 strike format. Players 1&2 record wins, 3&4 get a strike.

Please support Arcadia by purchasing your food and drink at the venue.

Top 4 get trophies - and IFPA WPPRS for all!

2/ Pincade Auckland 3 Strike.

Date: Friday 8th March

Venue: RotorDave Apartment, Wakefield Street.

Doors open 5pm. Danni will be at the door 5-6pm to let you in.

Check in for the Comp with Dave in the apartment between 5-6pm.

Comp starts 6pm. 4 player games, 3 strike format. Players 1&2 record wins, 3&4 get a strike.

Hallertau Beer available for pre-order - email dave@bestbuys.gen.nz for details.

Top 4 get trophies - and IFPA WPPRS for all!

3/ World System 11 Championships

Date: Sunday 10th March

Venue: Dave’s Place. Pukekohe.

Doors open 9am

Qualifying is between 9am-2pm.

You must play one game on each of the 10 System 11 games.

Top score on each machine scores 100 points, second 99, third 98 ... etc. Your total score across the 10 machines makes up your score.

Top 32 qualifiers make playoffs after 2pm. Top 4 qualifiers get 2 byes. 5-8 get one bye.

Playoffs will be best of 3 games. Higher seed gets pick of games and order, games 1 and 3. Lower player gets pick for game 2.

Semis and finals will be best of 5 games. Highest seed gets pick of games and order, games 1,3,5. Lower seed gets pick for games 2 and 4.

Trophies for Top 4, and WPPRs for all!

4/ Pincade Classics.

Doors open 9am

Qualifying is between 9am-4pm.

You must play one game on each of the 8 classic games.

Top score on each machine scores 100 points, second 99, third 98 ... etc. Your total score across the 10 machines makes up your score.

Top 32 qualifiers make playoffs after 4pm. Top 4 qualifiers get 2 byes. 5-8 get one bye.

Playoffs will be best of 3 games. Higher seed gets pick of games and order, games 1 and 3. Lower player gets pick for game 2.

Semis and finals will be best of 5 games. Highest seed gets pick of games and order, games 1,3,5. Lower seed gets pick for games 2 and 4.

Trophies for Top 4, and WPPRs for all!

5/ Belles and Chimes.

Comp will start approx 6-7pm, at the conclusion of the Classics Comp.

Format is standard NZ 3 strikes format.

Trophy for the winner and Woman’s WPPRs for all!

Dave

Edited by rotordave

Packages are being assembled!

I got the Pincade clothing in the weekend and the packages are getting frantically been assembled. It's just that everyone has a unique order and we have to get it right!

IMG_2831.thumb.JPG.c2a7f079114e3726f25c04a389feb01a.JPG IMG_2837.thumb.JPG.d9482870f1f1509eee2f9049cb4a75fc.JPG IMG_2838.thumb.JPG.84dee7336f9ab73939ffe33d85eea413.JPG IMG_2840.thumb.JPG.19cd60cdc70409d29a474d822105e492.JPG IMG_2843.thumb.JPG.f961ebe454cb60cbf3d9946e250a26dd.JPG

All in all, about 200 bits of clothing for this year.

IMG_2841.thumb.JPG.56da43706b4312c8fcb6e27dddbd1e1b.JPG IMG_2842.thumb.JPG.498f5d49be68082a0ef5395ccf1f879d.JPG IMG_2845.thumb.JPG.16afd4071cf0347f826669a964f376ea.JPG IMG_2846.thumb.JPG.58a3815f2a2640bb5334469f35a36213.JPG

Pincade starts this Thursday so not long to go now!