Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

KIWI PINCADE (PART 12) New Zealand 7TH-10TH MARCH 2019

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those people coming to Christchurch and need accommodation, I have booked two Deluxe Standard cabins at the Top 10 Holiday Park which sleep 7 each.

In past year's we normally only sleep 4 or so to a cabin for comfort.

Anybody that wants to share a cabin here, please let me know.

https://bookingsap.newbook.cloud/christchurchtop10/index.php?force_category_id=&available_from=07+Mar+2019&available_to=08+Mar+2019&adults=8&children=0&infants=0&promo_code=&submit=Check+Availability

Edited by rocky2

Yee, came in 2014 : you took me to mata mata and showed me everything about pincade places (except the hobbits don' t have pinballs) but did not participate as the dates was not following Sydney tournament at the hard rock café.

Came in 2015 with my son to show him everything inside pincade and participate in pincade, and Wellington museum exhibition showing 75 years of air new zealand, was a must do !

Came back again in 2016 as I wonder if some locals livers was better than mine, remember who won the battle and in the end was having a Jagermeister Vanilla shot with a famous aussie fellow (Daniel Robar, who was impressed !)

As in 2017 it was told to me that it was possible to play pinball in tne front of Auckland' s skytower I came and checked it !

In 2018 some of my friends have the great idea to take me to Iceland at the same dates of the pincade, was frozen like chilly willy swearing all the gods that New Zealand was missing me.

In 2019, something happened with a particular cellar... and can' t wait to check it out... there is always a good excuse to fly to NZ !!!!

Can’t wait to see you out here Franck! What a turn out it will be - we will have the #1 female player in the world attending (Danni Peck) and I see Franck is currently 17th in the world but that can only go up after 2nd place success at the German Masters on the weekend I see! What a great field we are going to have to compete against - and I hear those players from Christchurch aren’t too shabby either! Can’t wait to see everyone in my home town and then back up in Auckland on the Sunday.

Keeping it Kiwi

Lisa, It was my choice not to fight too hard as I wouldn t like to hold the german masters trophy, it could have been disturbing for my german friends, i don t play for Germany... I also took the victory on friday warm up tournament which is huge points, went in semi finals on sunday but was too tired...

Everything can be seen there : http://www.twitch.tv/jdl_pinball

It might be possible that I no stay longer 17 in Ifpa rankings !

• Administrators
I have started a Google spreadsheet which will contain important information for attendees.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXgXtEzDSBLNpdbvTkrxKdrm-5L5ITmvB8u3C9HPViM/edit?usp=sharing

The information is a bit green at the moment but for now just check your information is correct.

Hey Yee, I am not on the spreadsheet.....was I too naughty last year....................... :)

Gold package for me please.

Dave

Hey Yee, I am not on the spreadsheet.....was I too naughty last year....................... :)

Gold package for me please.

Dave

Nah, we like naughty people over here, they're more fun. It's the boring people that we don't like!

Radar sets up the spreadsheet and he clears the names of overseas people and non-Aucklanders.

When he cooks you and 75 other people breakfast on Pincade Saturday, he can have words with him.

Words like nice bacon, delicious sausages, yum yum.

Bummer but not this year for the railways team. 2020 we will be there.

Thanks very much to our friends across the ditch that this is such an awesome event. Enjoy with respect.

Hi Jeff

That's too bad that you and Mark can't it this year. You'll have to party twice as hard next year to make up for it. :)

The NZ national pinball champs were held in Christchurch last weekend. They managed to cover it on the national TV3 news. This morning there's a newspaper article about it too.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/110197495/danni-reigns-at-national-pinball-championships

It was held at Arcadia which is the first stop of Pincade this year. You'll also get to see the 120 pinballs at the Peck household on Pincade Sunday as well.

- - - Updated - - -

It s a shame... I already booked with Emirates... I probably would have wait for specials... Anyway I will be there (and I have to choose my package, surely gold, and pay it)

Hi Franck

I've registered you and ordered a 3XL T shirt in your gold package. $110 to pay when you're ready.

Thanks for coming the furthest

Yee.

Hey Yee, i am totally and absolutely late.

Tee shirt is ok for, me thanks a lot for the T shirt. Can you tell me if it is possible to also have a Polo shirt 3 xl and a Hoodie non zipped for my son 2 xl ?

I just realised that I think I am late for this order, tell me what the exact price and I send you the NZD you need for my order and my gold or platinum package...

European masters, Dutch pinball masters, too much to organise... too much pinball tournaments.

Looking to come over this year with Michelle. Just checking flights and accomodation now. Hope to see you all soon.

Hi Danny

It'll be good to see you again. From memory, this would be your third trip over.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Yee, i am totally and absolutely late.

Tee shirt is ok for, me thanks a lot for the T shirt. Can you tell me if it is possible to also have a Polo shirt 3 xl and a Hoodie non zipped for my son 2 xl ?

I just realised that I think I am late for this order, tell me what the exact price and I send you the NZD you need for my order and my gold or platinum package...

European masters, Dutch pinball masters, too much to organise... too much pinball tournaments.

Hi Franck

No problem, you're not late as registrations don't close until 14th Feb. To get the total package is the platinum package so that's $200 please.

I've ordered your clothing so all good.

Thanks

Yee.

@rocky2

Hoping I can do another last minute attend this year. In Singapore in the lead up - just need to convince my lovely partner that a 3rd weekend in a row away is a good idea....

Ok, hope you can make it. Are you bringing her/him over as well? Registrations and clothing orders close 14th Feb so hope you can convince her by then.