Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Linked Videos in IE

I would suggest its an issue with IE11 rather than the forums. I'd need to see an example first of course.

Brad

Here you go, using IE, try and load this video.

:)

Edited by Brad

I would suggest its an issue with IE11 rather than the forums. I'd need to see an example first of course.

Brad

Yeah - possibly - its why I said works using another browser (I gotta admit I still mostly use IE). Assume you track visits by browser so just thought I would mention it because potentially (if it is a widespread IE compatibility issue with this forum software) there are X number of users not seeing the linked/embedded vids.

The pic I used was for example - first post of that thread (Mechanical Computers) was linked/embedded vid.

Anyone else had the issue using IE?

• Administrators

Confirmed its definitely a problem with the Forum/Plugin and IE11. Works no problem in Firefox or Chrome. Youtube which most of these links are works as well. Tried compatibility mode and it didn't fix it.

I'll need to do more testing but have to admit I've never used IE in my life. I was browsing the web with Netscape Navigator before IE was invented (bought mosaic) and find it and Edge and utter pos ;).I'll see what I can find. Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers,

Brad