Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 11 LADDER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry guys for not participating...I love the league and the more people the better...been on Holidays and work has been insane (12 hour days that include getting home). Hoping Jed has a bye and I can beat him LOL

Sorry guys for not participating...I love the league and the more people the better...been on Holidays and work has been insane (12 hour days that include getting home). Hoping Jed has a bye and I can beat him LOL

Haha mate you might just get the bye I have hardly had the Vpin on lately at all, still settling into the new house doing this and that .

With views like this around the place, it's hard to be indoors ;)

bar-rock.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can we get a wrap up on the leader board? Totally forgot we had finished up, distracted by my first real pin purchase.

Wob

76950ad90732a40c9b5f81ac2c4ecbc7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

wow! Congrats @Wob ! i love Indy, it's a great game. When i got my first real pin it put me off the virtual for a while. BUt then the virtual came back slowly...

have to apologise for my lack of involvement in this VPGL. An old injury that led to two operations on my right hand in early December including one to remove a huge chunk out of my right forefinger knuckle. then came Christmas and family and a continuous stream of visitors ever since. (NB: when you move to paradise, you get lots of visitors, including family from far and wide who never bothered before. :lol )

i can actually (almost) use my right hand again properly now but oh man do i have some catching up to do on releases.

Thanks @Jed, I got it for a good price off a mate, needed some TLC so I have mostly been learning how it all works. It's nice to revisit the electronics side of it, 90's electronics are so much easier to work with that newer stuff. Fixed up some PCB issues, some loose bulb sockets etc. It plays nice as is, but now I am looking to do a mini restore, LEDs etc.

No need to apoligise for injuries, good that you are on the mend, hopefully good to go for the next league :)

yes sorry guys I updated the score boards yeasterday I am in the middle of adding these scores up for the ladder I'll have it up tonight not set foot in my arcade room for weeks except for yeasterday to get the final scores very busy time of year

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks @Jed, I got it for a good price off a mate, needed some TLC so I have mostly been learning how it all works. It's nice to revisit the electronics side of it, 90's electronics are so much easier to work with that newer stuff. Fixed up some PCB issues, some loose bulb sockets etc. It plays nice as is, but now I am looking to do a mini restore, LEDs etc.

Tinkering and modding is half the fun for sure, unless you're foolish enough to buy a Zaccaria, then it's not so much as WTF has gone wrong now :lol

Edit: just saw Bishop's update, oh hell yeah i beat JAR, who played at least 2 less games than i did but who's counting :)

VPGL 11 has finished and the winner is Wob well done mate dominated most of the tables 2nd place went to skids and 3rd went to capp Im really sorry everyone I didn't keep on top of it like I wanted to time just got away from me especial these holidays. I would love to see this league continue with how friendly and helping everyone has been it was a pleasure being apart of it.I do have a couple of suggestions , maybe not so many tables for league 6 maybe 7 , no league during busy peak times of the year, and most important someone who has time to run it. Once again thankyou everyone for participating and I do hope we continue this awesome league.

VPGL 11 has finished and the winner is Wob well done mate dominated most of the tables 2nd place went to skids and 3rd went to capp Im really sorry everyone I didn't keep on top of it like I wanted to time just got away from me especial these holidays. I would love to see this league continue with how friendly and helping everyone has been it was a pleasure being apart of it.I do have a couple of suggestions , maybe not so many tables for league 6 maybe 7 , no league during busy peak times of the year, and most important someone who has time to run it. Once again thankyou everyone for participating and I do hope we continue this awesome league.

Thanks for running it Bishop.

Edit: I'll put my hand up to run the next one but it wont be for a while, maybe a couple months or so. I've got more time on my hands nowadays.

Edited by Jed