Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Atari 2600 repairs in Brisbane

Hi there I am new to this site, great to see the original arcade games and pinballs being restored. I have an Atari 2600 "woody" 6 switch. My young son is very keen to play the Atari however the reset switch is not resetting/ starting the game. I am in Brisbane and have not found someone who does atari 2600 repairs. Looking further afield on the web I have contacted a couple of vintage console repair businesses in Melbourne only to have calls and emails not returned. I am hoping someone in this web forum may have a recommendation for a repairer in Brisbane or even Melbourne. Any recommendations or leads appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
@nauseous Hi. I just picked up an Atari 2600a Darth Vader. It has RF output cable hard wired in. The unit works according to seller, but I cannot tune any of my 3 TV's to get a signal. I have tried 2 CRT's and 1x LED. I play Master System and SNES on the TV's so they are fine. Can anyone help me? I was thinking of trying to find someone who could maybe mod the 2600 to have RCA outputs. I live in Toowoomba and travel to Brisbane frequently.

• Administrators
@nauseous Hi. I just picked up an Atari 2600a Darth Vader. It has RF output cable hard wired in. The unit works according to seller, but I cannot tune any of my 3 TV's to get a signal. I have tried 2 CRT's and 1x LED. I play Master System and SNES on the TV's so they are fine. Can anyone help me? I was thinking of trying to find someone who could maybe mod the 2600 to have RCA outputs. I live in Toowoomba and travel to Brisbane frequently.

Contact @Ryan555 he might be able to help or know somebody.