Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

anyone in the sydney area that repairs pinball machines?

hi,

ive got a ninja turtles machine. ive got no idea whats wrong with it. when i turn it on the lights come on and it makes this buzzing noise and thats it!

actually it hasnt been powering on the last time i tried, im guessing its a loose power cord.

is there anyone on these forums that comes out has can have a look at it? maybe give me a quote if possible to repair

thanks

UPDATE: I finally got it fix by Alex at AF pinball whos around Campbelltown area. there was a decent amount of work involved but it all turned out good and its working perfectly!

alex seems very trustworthy and a nice guy. i was happy i sent it to him. on top of that hes very affordable.

thanks for the recommendation guys because i might have ended up sending it to someone in Parramatta <_<

Edited by bigray

i just got a reply. not sure if i want to share publicly lol. i could PM you and you can tell me what you think. but it wasnt the usual response

Hi Ray - as Tony mentioned I was away on my honeymoon! Ship just got back to dock this morning so am only just catching up on missed calls and emails. Will give you a call later today :)

Congrats Alex and Fiona

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Updated my original post for future reference.

I finally got it fix by Alex at AF pinball whos around Campbelltown area. there was a decent amount of work involved but it all turned out good and its working perfectly!

alex seems very trustworthy and a nice guy. i was happy i sent it to him. on top of that hes very affordable.

thanks for the recommendation guys because i might have ended up sending it to someone in Parramatta <_<

Happy to help mate! If you have any issues, give me a call and I'll take care of them :)

it started out fun but took less than a week for me to want to break the glass every time i lose a ball! oh man...