Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Williams Pinball Classics Join Pinball FX3 - Medieval Madness, Fish Tales, Getaway, J

State
    Poodegrah Vic
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    822 Post(s)
    Australia

Williams Pinball Classics Join Pinball FX3 - Medieval Madness, Fish Tales, Getaway, J

Is this why Pinball Arcade lost Bally/Williams rights?

Williams Pinball Classics Join Pinball FX3 - Medieval Madness, Fish Tales, Getaway, Junk Yard, More!

My mission (if I choose to accept it ) is to find every TZ on the planet and get them corrected if their caps are in the wrong order. Hardest part will be getting the flyer corrected

State
    Pinball Central
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    350 Post(s)
    Australia
    yes better deal for the License Holders
    Australian Distributors for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    559 Post(s)
    Australia
    Is this good for Arcooda?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

State
    NSW - Kianga
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1331 Post(s)
    Australia
    Arcooda already knew they lost the rights a while back.

FX has always had a rep as more of a video game than an accurate pinball sim, seems like they are trying to become more legit.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    559 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Arcooda already knew they lost the rights a while back.

FX has always had a rep as more of a video game than an accurate pinball sim, seems like they are trying to become more legit.

As far a cabinet support I mean. Backbox, DMD coils firing etc. I played a earlier version of Arcooda at Pinfest 2016 with Zen game and it was quite fun. At 4K it will be even better. Iíll find out at Pinfest I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
    As far a cabinet support I mean. Backbox, DMD coils firing etc. I played a earlier version of Arcooda at Pinfest 2016 with Zen game and it was quite fun. At 4K it will be even better. I’ll find out at Pinfest I guess.
    Please come to the seminar at Pinfest this year - we will explain the behind the scenes work, and future direction of licensed video pinball. Please note that the Arcooda pinball can play all games currently being advertised on Steam as standard, and if the software has been modified to suit our new IO boards, it will support the added features including 3D, etc.

State
    Poodegrah Vic
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    822 Post(s)
    Australia

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    My mission (if I choose to accept it ) is to find every TZ on the planet and get them corrected if their caps are in the wrong order. Hardest part will be getting the flyer corrected

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    539 Post(s)
    Gotta say that I have been playing FX3 tables lately and IF YOU ACCEPT THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE - arcade pinball games, NOT trying to be a real life pinball machine - they are fun, and in some cases VERY VERY clever with some crazy features - the THOR tables flips upside down during play for example !! The graphics and the audio quality is superb. The physics are not, but if they get a new engine, shorten them flippers and remove the endless ball saves then this can only get better

Not sure if I would buy the Williams replicas from them as I already have them on the 3 other platforms and between all those you can normally find at least a half decent playing version already......if ya just want a bit of a bash.

Digital pinball, especially via VPX has come a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way and continues to improve and is an incredibly cheap way to check out many many games
    Drums are more fun

State
    NSW - Kianga
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1331 Post(s)
    Australia
    I did enjoy the fx walking dead table. Zombies walking around the playfield was pretty funny ☺

Is all about fun imo. If a game is fun, doesn't matter if it's totally unrealistic or the physics are off.

State
    Poodegrah Vic
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    822 Post(s)
    Australia

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information