Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VP Cab custom project - up for grabs

A few years back I begun a VP Cab build... I ended up being distracted by actual pinballs

Anyway I want to move all the gear on as it is, I need the room, and besides this I have not progressed it at all for quite some time.

It is maybe half finished but most gear is included, also some of the ideas I was going for may not be worth following through with. Having said that it is likely the kind of start someone my well be keen to work with. Also since I got into real pinballs there is a fair bit of real pinball gear included. When I started this I knew very little about actual pinball machines, so I would just describe it as a bit of a headstarter package, and some of my plans may be better being re-thought. The cabinet is quite solid with a fabricated steel support frame within.

The lot includes a PC setup that was all new late in 2016, mounted in a cut-down desktop box. A custom constructed cabinet from 20mm chipboard. Backbox from a D/E pinball. Pinball legs. A coin door. A bag of new arcade buttons and an analogue joystick for tilt/launch including a pinball tilt bob. New Tempered glass to fit. An unfinished lockdown bar and some side rails (which I was going to start again with, but someone else may decide to use). There are a few other odds and sods besides. **Does not include any displays.

I also constructed a crude "homebrew" pinwiz from an old PC keyboard, made from 20mm chipboard as well. This is just for clamping to a table with a playfield display resting in front. Most of my VP pinball playing happened on this setup. It has an active lockdown bar for digital nudge.

There is a full cabinet decal of my own VP/FP themed design that has not been applied, printed on decent vinyl and still rolled up since the day I picked it up. Includes a decal for the homebrew "pinwiz".

The PC is installed with some older stuff, Hyperpin in front of VP9 and Future Pinball tables (27 set up I think, with a custom intro/startup) running on WinXP. Has a 120GB SSD, Radeon HD 6850, 8GB RipJaws pair... Gigabyte motherboard, from memory it is Intel i3 (1155 socket).

It all owes me way more than triple what I'm asking for it and I have no thoughts of reclaiming that at all, I just want it to go to someone with the time and passion to go through with completing the project.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134115[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134116[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134117[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134118[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134119[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134120[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134123[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134124[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134125[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134126[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134127[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134128[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134129[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134131[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134132[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134133[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134134[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134135[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134136[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134137[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134138[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134139[/ATTACH]

Asking $500 ..... o.b.o.

Can be delivered Adelaide metro area.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

I cut and pasted the ad... but as a restricted user the pics won't be visible.... $5 is a very worthwhile donation for such an awesome website :)

Price is negotiable.