Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Creature from the black lagoon parts wanted.

I’ve picked up roughly half a cftbl. Was going to try make it whole again. I’ll list some parts that are going to be needed and see if I can source them. Other wise I may need to seperate it. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

I’ll update the list as I know in more detail what is needed.

Translite

Speaker panel

Transformer

Wire forms

Bowl light board.

Plastics

I’m sure there will be more. If there’s anything you have that you think I may need, let me know. Cheers

Boof

afbe37ec6911ce2602040b5e77d39927.jpg6c75b50a4937d1064aec0985213cee0f.jpge757252d7a0730c23f78c38ec1a98798.jpg0871da0a9d64a47b96cd95b392798cae.jpge1b608919a4dbf7b84ddc840ab5872a3.jpg824fe090f79fc2f05d417fb1c78279e1.jpg

I might be able to help you out with some plastics, hologram and light/motor etc. Definitely worth saving but looking at what you have got will take a fair bit of work. Good luck.

Cheers.

Hope it’s a lot of work. I love it! Finding the parts is going to be the hard bit. If you pm what you have I’m definitely interested.

WTF mate. How do you pick up half a game?? Was it a restore that some one got fed up with and chucked it in the corner.

Shame, Shame, Shame on such an iconic game. I did have some decals here from a really good bloke but alas no more...

Good on you for taking this on. My 2nd fave game to never leave here.

WTF mate. How do you pick half a game?? .

I seem to find the weird ones don’t I ? I think I remember saying to you I’ll never use those cftbl decals. Ha! Still I think decals are going to be the least of my worries with this one.

I hate to see a game this good in pieces. I rescued the hook from the scrap heap so I definitely have to try save this one!

I have a new speaker panel plastic for my sons I could probably finally swap that over, also have quite a few plastics maybe even a few other bits left from the one I stripped I’ll have a dig when home. I know I have the modern transformer not sure about the early one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the most open CFTBL playfield I have seen, nice to be able to see the shots without all those pesky ramps gettting in the way.

Seriously though it would be a fun project, baffles me as to why the wiring harness was just chopped off, the boards seem in reasonably good condition from what I could see. Good luck and have fun.

Well I got it all home yesterday. Now to work out what exactly is going to be needed. Hopefully not cost prohibitive.

I also got my old creech back at the same time. Always regretted this one leaving. @salsicha what a champ! Nice new repro hologram [emoji4] Next restore sorted. 31497de0ca1bcd77d28a8226c3d2a7ed.jpg8ac22c0e0de80ad6fcd3d0117cc96cf0.jpg658534decfa5718ccbdec7ea20e25907.jpg2a4cf21c6c339f0732ff44af92817c89.jpg

Edited by Boof Head

• 3 weeks later...

Just a shout out. Does anyone out there have a repro plastic set for cftbl? I’m about to start putting the playfield back together. Would like to have a nice new set on one machine if I can. 🤞Cheers

Boof

I have just purchased a new set of plastics for mine happy to pass on any of the second ones you may need if you dont find new

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

If you don’t mind me asking,where did you get the new ones? Someone have a spare set or a pin parts company? Cheers

Edited by Boof Head

• 1 month later...

Here’s a little list of parts I’m still trying to source just Incase you have the parts or know where I can get them. Cheers

Bowl lamp board assembly A-15672

All wire forms 12-7036 12-7037 12-7038

Translite. At this point any condition will be ok

Transformer

Chase light assembly a-15541

The three bracket and board assemblies.

A-15665. A-15666 A-15667

That’s just the brackets and lamp boards I need. Not the plastics but if they come with them so be it.

816e50081b1a9f9393dc237451220fb4.jpgcc9ed3d9da7bc371438b144bf83ba0b7.jpg0e0a9e77fa28fb3d3837207c875e7140.jpg

Edited by Boof Head