Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Manto1975 houseball 20th October 2018 Rochedale South

+1 to what everyone said. Thanks Trevor and family for opening up your home and hosting the night. Thanks Rusty for organising and Chris and others for additional comp logistics. Looking forward to the next one in a few weeks. Cheers guys

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for attending my houseball, had a fantastic time and I’m glad you all enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for the great comments.

See you next time.

Thanks again. Cheers mate.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto to what’s been seen previously

Awesome shed Of Machines great food

Thanks Trevor & family for organising & opening up your home to us

Until Next time [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

Thanks Trevor and your family. Delighted to be abled to run a comp at such a spectacular venue. Can't say any more about the place that anyone else hasn't already said the pictures themselves say enough. Thanks for all attending one of the highlights of this year is this one. Thanks again Trevor let me know if you need any updates to those machines I can be around the next weekend :)

Thanks Trevor, fantastic night, fantastic venue, fantastic food, and of course fantastic of you to open up your man cave for the pinball crew....

Thanks to your family and brother for making the night really enjoyable. It was clear to see how organised the night was. Everything was great and everything was thought of.

I, Julian, & Antony had a fine time even if I had to keep a count on how many CHOMPS my young lad had....I tried to keep up with him...

A favourite 10 cent bar from my childhood....

It is always appreciated when someone whom has worked to build up such an impressive Man Cave is happy to share it with all walks of life... Just in the name of a good time....Really appreciated

Antony......You have a lot to do in 2 weeks to match this one......

Can't wait for that one too...

Thanks again to Trevor, the organisers and to everyone this year who has held a houseball and opened up their home for all of us to enjoy....

See you all in a 12 - 13 days......