Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Manto1975 houseball 20th October 2018 Rochedale South

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so in for this. But I have to be slightly responsible due to work commitments on Sunday. If you see me getting 'Pat drunk' don't encourage me. If you see @Andyj965 encouraging me, stop him [emoji38]
No problems. I'll keep an eye on you Pat. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Holy SH***

Just read the PM LOL. Booked a flight 6 months ago and forgot all about it Flight leaves 9pm. The wife can drive YAHOOO....I'm Dreaming :( Could always stop in for a quick one for $10 beats the $9 a nip at the airport LOL

Holy SH***

Just read the PM LOL. Booked a flight 6 months ago and forgot all about it Flight leaves 9pm. The wife can drive YAHOOO....I'm Dreaming :( Could always stop in for a quick one for $10 beats the $9 a nip at the airport LOL

Plenty of nips here Jase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just enabled player registration and added quite a few of you in. Please check you're on the list and if not add yourself in. This would be a good time to register your account for matchplay in future :)

https://matchplay.events/live/b78j7

Players Registered

https://matchplay.events/live/b78j7/players

Hi everyone,

When you arrive at my place, please go through double gate on the side of the house (they will be opened and the dogs will be locked away) please proceed down the back to the shed.

Cheers

Trevor

Hi All

Given the numbers and the fact the games will most likely be long playing I will be enforcing the 6pm strictly. Comp machines will be turned off at 6pm.

Please keep this in mind if you think there is a chance you won’t get through your games and make sure you tune up early enough.

Hi All

Given the numbers and the fact the games will most likely be long playing I will be enforcing the 6pm strictly. Comp machines will be turned off at 6pm.

Please keep this in mind if you think there is a chance you won’t get through your games and make sure you tune up early enough.

Long games. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Maybe maybe you didn’t see the list.

It is the first time I have ever heard anyone refer to GB as along game.

Except of coarse the one I had in NZ[emoji847][emoji847]

The faster I get my games done, the sooner I can drink beer and watch the Wentworth by-election results as they come in :-)

As usual, my games won't take long.

That's one of the most boring things I've ever heard you say

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk