Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Non Working Commdore 64 Wanted

Can I ask what it's for?

I have one but it doesn't belong to me. It was sent to me for repair. Managed to get it working but the keyboard is rather unresponsive, requiring very firm presses of most keys to register. Have completely dismantled and thoroughly cleaned to no avail. Have also checked and verified all wire connections.

Anyhow, I'm thinking I could ask the owner if they want to sell it.

Can I ask what it's for?

I have one but it doesn't belong to me. It was sent to me for repair. Managed to get it working but the keyboard is rather unresponsive, requiring very firm presses of most keys to register. Have completely dismantled and thoroughly cleaned to no avail. Have also checked and verified all wire connections.

Anyhow, I'm thinking I could ask the owner if they want to sell it.

I just want it to display in my gamesroom hence why it doesn’t need to be working. I keep telling my kids about the old computers and consoles I had as a kid so I’m thinking I might start collecting non working ones if I can get them cheap enough to show them and display. (I’ve shown them the games on emulators) and I’m really not interested in collecting the games etc.