Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Contemplating Virtual Pinball Build. Any Melb Locals able to let me check out theirs?

Hey guys,

long story short, looking at jumping into a Virtual Pinball build from scratch... I have a few ideas of how and what i want to do, but was hoping any locals near the northern side had a project of their own i could check out? just want to make sure ive thought it all through beforehand.

Hey guys,

long story short, looking at jumping into a Virtual Pinball build from scratch... I have a few ideas of how and what i want to do, but was hoping any locals near the northern side had a project of their own i could check out? just want to make sure ive thought it all through beforehand.

I don't have one to show you but I have an old flintstones head box which I started to cut up for a vp build but never got 'round to it. I was going to throw it out but you can have it for free if you want it. I'm in Tullamarine. PM me if you want it.

It will need a lot of TLC as you can see below. You can even have the fan and the extension cable which brings the fan cable down into the cab to the pc.

3S6p0Pr.jpg

xd9GJvj.jpg

I'd give @OzStick a visit as he's your best local source for anything VP.

Feel free to call me - we can have a bit of a chat about your project and get you started in the right direction. I have a test setup here with all the goodies (PIN2DMD, tactile feedback etc) so you'd get a really good idea of how it all hangs together and what sort of stuff you may want to add to your cabinet.

Give yourself a bit of time though, as I tend to talk a lot (ask around!).:cool:

Cheers, Chris

0401 845 726