Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

How to Adjust CRT TV Vertical Size?

Kaizen

Question

I have a Digitor G3460 CRT TV which I was planning to use for the Pong cab I'm building.

The PCB puts out a composite/AV signal but when connected to a TV the image is too large for it.

P3Dr0Cd.jpg

This is how I want it to look like...

nP4fpIp.jpg

Part of the top and bottom are missing and when connected to this TV there are no options on the on screen display and on the chassis there seems to be only one pot (VR501) which isn't marked with what it does.

Any thoughts??

The only other option I can think of is to take the video and sync signals off the PCB before they're mixed and use a 14" arcade monitor.

9 answers to this question

I ran the PCB output through an old DVD/VCR player into another older TV that didn't have AV input using the RF input and the image displays correctly.

The next step now is to source an RF Modulator, does anyone have a spare one they want to move on?

I ran the PCB output through an old DVD/VCR player into another older TV that didn't have AV input using the RF input and the image displays correctly.

The next step now is to source an RF Modulator, does anyone have a spare one they want to move on?

Av to rf like these?

If any use happy to send one over grabbed them at a lions shed sale for a random could use one day pile for something