Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

Yes I would say no [emoji848] I actually wouldn’t sell it for a thousand I just like it to much

You could always give morgo a private message and see if he would be interested in selling his you never know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where is the button for "Don't Like this post"? :lol

I absolutely love it boy they have some great stuff in the states, it’s getting a bit steep in price though but then again the quote I got today to frame my coke lithograph was about $600 but it is going to look bloody good when it’s done.

Watch this space;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely love it boy they have some great stuff in the states, it’s getting a bit steep in price though but then again the quote I got today to frame my coke lithograph was about $600 but it is going to look bloody good when it’s done.

Watch this space;)

Ouch, glad I passed on it then. Is this some kind of special frame?

Ouch, glad I passed on it then. Is this some kind of special frame?

Yeah it’s a pretty flash frame and it’s double matted and it is going to have the special anti glare glass which added to the price, she actually rounded it down to $600 it was $650 because we get a bit done by them.

It was the missus who decided to go fancy with it because she wanted to do it for my birthday which is coming up soon so who am I to argue.

If I was paying for it I probably would have gone a cheap basic frame.

Yeah it’s a pretty flash frame and it’s double matted and it is going to have the special anti glare glass which added to the price, she actually rounded it down to $600 it was $650 because we get a bit done by them.

It was the missus who decided to go fancy with it because she wanted to do it for my birthday which is coming up soon so who am I to argue.

Nice to know the missus isn't miffed about your obsession with pinup girls :lol

That’s actually not bad even if you take into consideration the cost and of importing it into Australia.

You’d be mad not to get it

You’ve got the bug bad haven’t you lol

Once you start it becomes an obsession doesn’t it

Yer framing is bloody expensive, they rip you are every turn.

I had a bunch of stuff framed recently, not even in fancy frames, I was crying when I received the bill.

, standard Black frame on a music poster was $500.

A distressed white frame for a vintage circus poster, the prick smacked me with $550.

The bill came in at $2k, Missus was not impressed lol neither was I.

Im in the wrong industry, Not like its hard todo, I should have done the frames my self

Yer framing is bloody expensive, they rip you are every turn.

I had a bunch of stuff framed recently, not even in fancy frames, I was crying when I received the bill.

, standard Black frame on a music poster was $500.

A distressed white frame for a vintage circus poster, the prick smacked me with $550.

The bill came in at $2k, Missus was not impressed lol neither was I.

Im in the wrong industry, Not like its hard todo, I should have done the frames my self

Bloody expensive isn’t it, I get nervous every time I walk in there now lol

And I’ve still got a heap of Chico roll posters to do as well

That’s actually not bad even if you take into consideration the cost and of importing it into Australia.

Sleep with one eye open. You might wake up one day and find a few things missing.... :lol

Actually, that pinup really doesn't appeal to me. Yes, I have it bad, but I have to be selective in what I buy because there is so much out there I could spend my funds on smalls, and not be able to buy the stuff I really like.

Bloody expensive isn’t it, I get nervous every time I walk in there now lol

And I’ve still got a heap of Chico roll posters to do as well

Yer its F--ked

I have at least 20 signed band tour posters still sitting in cardboard tubes, amazingly beautiful posters, I Really want them framed but It kills me to think of the price to have them framed.

@ the price they charge Id be looking at $10k for frames. its insane

Im making the next frames my self.

I have a thing for posters, A few times ive seen some lovely vintage posters and Ive had to remind my self, To walk away because of the framing cost alone, I let a great coke pinup poster slide a while ago.

certainly worth spending a few bucks more on already framed posters.

Yer its F--ked

I have at least 20 signed band tour posters still sitting in cardboard tubes, amazingly beautiful posters, I Really want them framed but It kills me to think of the price to have them framed.

@ the price they charge Id be looking at $10k for frames. its insane

Im making the next frames my self.

I have a thing for posters, A few times ive seen some lovely vintage posters and Ive had to remind my self, To walk away because of the framing cost alone, I let a great coke pinup poster slide a while ago.

certainly worth spending a few bucks more on already framed posters.

Yeah, thats why I didn't buy that Coke "Now for a Coke" pinup that Rob1966 got. I loved that it was an original 50 plus year ad and could be verified as such from the maker on it, but I knew framing it would make it not worth it.

Edited by kdog

Yeah, thats why I didn't buy that Coke "Now for a Coke" pinup that Rob1966 got. I loved that it was an original 50 plus year ad and could be verified as such from the maker on it, but I knew framing it would make it not worth it.

Don’t let framing put you off some of the original cardboard coke lithographs are worth up 1-2K mark, so if you can get them for a reasonable price the framing is definitely worth it

That’s nice and she’s a really pretty model

Just do it you know you want to

That’s nice and she’s a really pretty model

Just do it you know you want to

You buy it, and sell me your jumbo coke light to fund the framing :lol

- - - Updated - - -

I spent over 7 years searching for a specific model vintage glass bottle Coke machine.

You know nothing of obsession :worship:

I have been trying to find an image on-line of that huge double sided coke button light, but I can't find any images at all. It has to be one of the biggest button signs I have seen, but it seems to have no on-line footprint.

The not knowing its history is very annoying to me. <_<

New boxes are always exciting. I found them pics but I’ll wait till you reveal your new treasure

nope, you first :lol