Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

Ok so whats the back story with the box?

I must have missed this in previous posts, to lazy to read back lol

It's very recent. I came home at a quarter to five today and found the box on my doorstep. I asked what's in the box because I actually don't know what's inside (or do I?)??? :rolleyes :lol

So what’s in the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you show me what you have, your one of a kind item, I'll actually open the box. Curiosity about your item is paralyzing me... :lol

Wow. Just wow.

It looks like a cross between a cigarette machine and an ATM

It’s a cigarette machine crossed with a Video Jukebox don’t know to many details no one will admit making it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It’s a cigarette machine crossed with a Video Jukebox don’t know to many details no one will admit making it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

yeah, but it looks more like an old style ATM than a video jukebox.

Well AMATIL used to be British Tobacco (Australia) before they started buying up food and drink companies along with the coke franchises. They sold their cigarette division in 1989 to British American Tobacco.

- - - Updated - - -

But it is an awesome collectible.

yeah, but it looks more like an old style ATM than a video jukebox.

Well AMATIL used to be British Tobacco (Australia) before they started buying up food and drink companies along with the coke franchises. They sold their cigarette division in 1989 to British American Tobacco.

- - - Updated - - -

But it is an awesome collectible.

Ahh nice I didn’t know that

Wow that’s a beauty

Yes it is. It has some use (came from a pub before going to a private collection), but it has a power test tag saying to test again in a year in Feb 2005, so its over 15 years old. Very happy with my purchase

Where the hell did you find that well done [emoji106]

Never thought to check for a test and tag on my light.

I guess back when it was in a pub, they had it tested. Some businesses do it for all electrical items for safety and insurance purposes so they can't have a policy voided etc.

Yeah my coke one came from a super market so it might have one. I’m assuming the real old one came from a chemist since its advertising KOTEX [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah my coke one came from a super market so it might have one. I’m assuming the real old one came from a chemist since its advertising KOTEX [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What Coke light do you have?

I have that exact same light, but without the base

- - - Updated - - -

1x Phone book

1x Masking tape

1x Scissors (to cut channel)

4x Screws (found in a drawer)

1x Screwdriver

1x Big-Ass Coke Light Sign

Cheers for the idea for the stand Rob1966. Since I didn't have any wood, or even if I did not the tools to cut a channel for the power cable or screw the screws into wood easily, I substituted a phone book.

Not sure if I should mount it on my Coke machine though. What do you guys think?

attachment.php?attachmentid=144862&d=1553083912attachment.php?attachmentid=144863&d=1553083966attachment.php?attachmentid=144864&d=1553084028attachment.php?attachmentid=144865&d=1553084077attachment.php?attachmentid=144866&d=1553084124

53676153_Mounted1.thumb.jpg.6b1fad0cd9f8f67e99f165f6e5de60fb.jpg1836381374_Mounted2.thumb.jpg.2dd56b2896e6374a87454a33c328bb42.jpg1682383289_Mounted3.thumb.jpg.3a5008dcf56343689da99465af22cef4.jpg80694798_Mounted4.thumb.jpg.022ea0418f46fc7ffdae7816aae61b85.jpg678066254_Mounted5.thumb.jpg.eaf17b2efaf84a24c1371c6cab49d597.jpg