Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

Last i seen upto 500 smackers and seller will ship

Congratulations @narf_ :041: You are the 400th Reply to my original post.

tell-him-what-hes-won-bob.jpg

Bugger All! Thanks for playing. Don't forget to spay and neuter your pets. :lol

So some guy says he has a copy of the Coca-Cola signwriters handbook from the 1950's. I've heard about them, but never seen one. Stuff like this was used by sign-writers to create coke signs to the standards required etc.

Anyone seen one before?

Some nice Litho’s there but in their ad they say that they are an estate auction sold as is where is then they say we combine shipping.

Not sure about international

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always pays to ask. Like I said, most sellers will ship if asked. Some won't, unless the item sits for a long time and they get desperate :)

Oh, just saw a Coke Vendo 63 machine turned into a kegorator for sale for $495. It really hurts to see a Coke machine modified. Its a COKE machine, not a Beer tap :realmad:

1352398337_cokevendo63kegorator.jpg.a08f7016d89123c7d77205d504143a5f.jpg

Always pays to ask. Like I said, most sellers will ship if asked. Some won't, unless the item sits for a long time and they get desperate :)

Oh, just saw a Coke Vendo 63 machine turned into a kegorator for sale for $495. It really hurts to see a Coke machine modified. Its a COKE machine, not a Beer tap :realmad:

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146884

What a waste of a good coke machine

What a waste of a good coke machine

This machine is a one owner machine, private that is. Guy started off at Coke in the 80's at Thebarton as an electrician, and bought the machine as it was decommissioned before CCA bought them out. He still has the pane of glass for the door, and the rack might be able to be remounted. Shelves are easier to find. This might be one of the few times this machine could be put back together, as it still has its cables. I could even get a new lock for the door, and a coin mech if i needed.

Damn this addiction. Must.........resist........

This machine is a one owner machine, private that is. Guy started off at Coke in the 80's at Thebarton as an electrician, and bought the machine as it was decommissioned before CCA bought them out. He still has the pane of glass for the door, and the rack might be able to be remounted. Shelves are easier to find. This might be one of the few times this machine could be put back together, as it still has its cables. I could even get a new lock for the door, and a coin mech if i needed.

Damn this addiction. Must.........resist........

Go on you know you want to, you have light up sign collection why not a fridge collection.

I must admit it is hard to resist.

Go on you know you want to, you have light up sign collection why not a fridge collection.

I must admit it is hard to resist.

And this fridge has a light up sign panel on it........ ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hairpull:

A friend of mine is selling this Coke Can machine, although I think it is also capable of vending glass bottles (older can machines sometimes did that) here in Adelaide. $1995, but he might be open to offers.

It fully vends, cools, and has a coin mech and is lockable.

643390272_KEVINSCOKEMACHINE.thumb.jpg.aaaf908dba614122fcef9504e502ad6e.jpg

The subject matter is beautiful and that works out to be a bit over $400 Aussie but the condition is terrible for that money

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The subject matter is beautiful and that works out to be a bit over $400 Aussie but the condition is terrible for that money

I've really come to like the classic litho advertising over some more modern examples.

I've really come to like the classic litho advertising over some more modern examples.

The vintage classic lithographs are absolutely stunning, it’s a shame most of them are in the States though.

Coca-Cola Memorabilia Collector Clubs of Australia

14th National Convention, Adelaide, SA.

11-13th October 2019

Proudly hosted by CCMCC of SA

Nuriootpa in South Australia’s Barossa Valley has been selected for the 14th National Convention.

Nuriootpa is the largest of the region’s townships situated 60 Kms from Adelaide (an hour travelling time by car).

The Barossa Valley is world famous for its high-quality wines, particularly Shiraz. The region dates back to the mid-1800’s with Seppeltsfield, Yalumba and Orlando being some of the oldest wineries. The most renown winery is Penfolds which is famous for its ‘Grange’.

The Barossa Valley is named after the “Battle of Barrosa” in 1811. Colonel William Light, an Englishman, fought in the battle and named the ranges Barossa Ranges in memory of the battle. The name was misspelt when it was registered and that is why it is now Barossa rather than “Barrosa”.

NEWSLETTER NUMBER 1

It is intended there will be 3 newsletters sent prior to the Convention. Newsletter 2 is anticipated to be sent in February 2019.

Below are details of the key venues selected for the 14th Convention.

HEADQUARTERS : BAROSSA SPORTING FACILITY

PENRICE ROAD

NURIOOTPA SA

ACCOMMODATION : BAROSSA TOURIST PARK

PENRICE ROAD

NURIOOTPA SA 5355

PH 08 8562 1404

EMAIL: info@barossatouristpark.com.au

WEB: http://www.barossatouristpark.com.au

Please make sure you book as soon as possible to ensure availability. Mention COCA-COLA when completing your booking to receive a 5% discount. If you are also a Big-4 member you will receive further savings.

REGISTRATION FORMS & PAYMENT:

Each person wishing toit starts attend must register for this event.

The Final date to register is 30/06/2019. There is an Early Bird Registration closing on 31/03/2019 and those registrants will be entered into a draw for a COCA-COLA PRIZE. Please complete and return the Registration Form with your payment (cheque, money order or direct deposit).

TRANSPORT: The CCMCC of SA is currently investigating transport options for those that may require it throughout the weekend.

SHOPPING: There is a shopping centre within a short walking distance for both grocery and food shopping.

PROGRAM: A detailed program will be provided in the Newsletter 2.

CONTACT: for all enquiries please contact Valerie Beatty (President) via

Mob: 0427 010616 or btjeval@gmail.com

Anyone ever gone to one of these?

Over 3 grand for a reproduction?????????

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COCA-COLA-POLICEMAN-SIGN-FISHTAIL-VERSION/173895408405?hash=item287cf95b15:g:cmQAAOSws~pcOKZa

I could buy an original for less than that. With patina sure, but that's half the collectibility

It actually works out to be 4 grand by the time you do postage and import charges

Way way to much for that tell him his dreaming lol