Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pirates Of The Caribbean JJP

They are all rare and collectable until the next machine comes along, or owners get tired of them quickly and then all is forgotten. The idea of limited quantity doesn't necessarily mean that it becomes a sought after unbtainable machine. Adams Family and many other titles that were produced on mass defies that logic and will always command more money than this title in years to come. I think contributing factors this machine has had it's life cut short is because it's not true to its theme for licensing reasons and sales numbers were low, but that's only my view.

They are all rare and collectable until the next machine comes along, or owners get tired of them quickly and then all is forgotten. The idea of limited quantity doesn't necessarily mean that it becomes a sought after unbtainable machine. Adams Family and many other titles that were produced on mass defies that logic and will always command more money than this title in years to come. I think contributing factors this machine has had it's life cut short is because it's not true to its theme for licensing reasons and sales numbers were low, but that's only my view.

well tell that to all the other Aussies, we sold 4 this week alone, as for adams until the remake appears then they will drop like dog turds

well tell that to all the other Aussies, we sold 4 this week alone, as for adams until the remake appears then they will drop like dog turds

I have no doubt you are selling them to Aussies and I doubt AF will fall as you say but will you be the first to drop the price according to your assumption? If this remake reflects the same pattern MM and AFM remakes have then prices will remain high on originals. The purist collector has already made that judgement and call.

wrong again

we have seen more mm and afm traded for less since remakes came out

same with MB, we have had 3 in the past few months and none in 10 years prior

Adams we have 6 now, and trading them for between $6500 and $8k

supply and demand with 22,000 adams if more become on the market the price will drop, like property

in Canada there is a over supply problem with Funhouse sell for $2500 and Haunted House $1200 recently

Tell me WTF! is wrong with the Flipper problem with the remakes everyone tells me its shit please explain as i wanted to buy the remakes but it put me off what i was hearing.

Something about a slight delay. Maybe thats why originals of MM and AFM etc are still getting good money.

Trade in prices are a way of making money off buyers no matter what industry you base it on. It has to be worthwhile for you as a seller to take that on board, If your giving them between $6500- $8000 on a trade in MM & AFM . If your right and I'm wrong, after you shop out this trade in and if prices are plummeting as you say then it doesn't leave much meat on the bone for you when selling so I think in this case you have overvalued the trade ins or your selling the trade in for just as much as the remakes. It's interesting because there was a lot of talk about the remakes devaluing the originals but history proves remakes or retro only makes an original go up in value. Retro Mustangs and VW Beetles have only increased the value of their original models. Seems like the same has happened in the pinball scene too.

Pirates Of The Caribbean JJP

Tell me WTF! is wrong with the Flipper problem with the remakes everyone tells me its shit please explain as i wanted to buy the remakes but it put me off what i was hearing.

Something about a slight delay. Maybe thats why originals of MM and AFM etc are still getting good money.

I have no issues with my AFMRLE. Had to DROP power as they were too strong. I have played and owned fully restored originals of MM and AFM. Give me the remake anyway. My MMRLE was the same , played smooth as butter. CGC have exceeded expectations imho. I know there will always be purists that want original but I’m sold on the remakes. Fast snappy and everything brand new. What’s not to like about that.

Sorry Wayne back on track with awesome JJP Pirates. Love to get one in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

The originals do feel allot better to play.

I had an original back in the day, sold it and then some years later bought AFMR LE. Played well.. Felt more like a Stern, Went over to Ryza's played his original AFM and it shat on the Remake in terms of feel.

No delay in the flipper just feels cheap.

If I have the choice, I choose a remake over original any day of the week. Having said that, we are all different... So play the game (new or old) and if you like it, buy it.

On the “delay” mentioned above, I had a MMRLE and had no delay at all.

the flipper delay problem was proved to be bullshit.

Its not people who own a afm or MM buying a remake its people who don't own one mainly

I had both new and remakes at Flipout over the past 2 years and even 2 remakes played different of the same title, the 2 x MBR played different, and the remake and the new MM everyone thought the remake was the original

• 2 weeks later...