Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pirates Of The Caribbean JJP

• 3 months later...
Unlike my DI, don't expect mine to turn up for sale lol. This game's staying in the collection long term :D

I'm curious why you didn't like DI as I'm thinking of getting one. Would be interested in POTC but I feel its too similar to WOZ which I already have

I'm curious why you didn't like DI as I'm thinking of getting one. Would be interested in POTC but I feel its too similar to WOZ which I already have

Just didn't like it. The theme and sounds just didn't do it for me mainly, found the voice overs annoying, etc. That was enough to distract me from the undoubtedly excellent game play mechanics.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at my friends house yesterday playing it again . Same deal...try to leave and end up staying an extra hour or so for ' 1 more game '

Martin streamed it. So check his Channel

Managed to get 2 mill after the stream by getting 5 mulitballs running and getting 1 of the wizard modes.

Wizard modes are tough!

Easyish to get into if you choose Tia Dalma as you can choose which chapter to start each time

Will be back playing it again on Saturday!

• 2 months later...

Tried to order more POTC today

All sold out and no more being made at this time, the line is setting up for the next JJP game about to be released

Not sure if its the end of Final Production, but with the new game coming the current run has come to an end.

We are starting to get emails from other Distributors trying to buy spare games we might have unsold.

Looks like the game will be rare and collectable