166 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1064 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ballypinball View Post
    Try $15k

poor Dollar they are $9500 USD + Exchange and shipping and GST

almost sold through the first container that we just finished unpacking

I have one Standard Edition at $13,990 if that helps
    Hey Wayne just wondering if you know of any out of site in Sydney?
    In: Houdini, Iron man, RZ, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

State
    VICTORIA
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1506 Post(s)
    Has anyone on AA bought one? Havenít seen any unboxing pics and after peopleís thoughts on the game out of the box

State
    Blacktown
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1064 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GORGAR 1 View Post
    Has anyone on AA bought one? Haven’t seen any unboxing pics and after people’s thoughts on the game out of the box
    I know @chopchop has one and someone else has one. @Ryza has played a whole bunch but I don’t know anyone else who’s played one
    In: Houdini, Iron man, RZ, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

State
    Pinball Central
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    517 Post(s)

shipped out 30 before Christmas, have more shipping next week when we return

we have 6 standard editions in next batch that are going to operators
    Australian Distributors for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2644 Post(s)
    I was at my friends house yesterday playing it again . Same deal...try to leave and end up staying an extra hour or so for ' 1 more game '

Martin streamed it. So check his Channel

Managed to get 2 mill after the stream by getting 5 mulitballs running and getting 1 of the wizard modes.
    Wizard modes are tough!
    Easyish to get into if you choose Tia Dalma as you can choose which chapter to start each time

Will be back playing it again on Saturday!

State
    Pinball Central
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    517 Post(s)

Tried to order more POTC today

All sold out and no more being made at this time, the line is setting up for the next JJP game about to be released

Not sure if its the end of Final Production, but with the new game coming the current run has come to an end.

We are starting to get emails from other Distributors trying to buy spare games we might have unsold.

Looks like the game will be rare and collectable
    Australian Distributors for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1351 Post(s)
    They are all rare and collectable until the next machine comes along, or owners get tired of them quickly and then all is forgotten. The idea of limited quantity doesn't necessarily mean that it becomes a sought after unbtainable machine. Adams Family and many other titles that were produced on mass defies that logic and will always command more money than this title in years to come. I think contributing factors this machine has had it's life cut short is because it's not true to its theme for licensing reasons and sales numbers were low, but that's only my view.

State
    Pinball Central
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    517 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hotty View Post
    They are all rare and collectable until the next machine comes along, or owners get tired of them quickly and then all is forgotten. The idea of limited quantity doesn't necessarily mean that it becomes a sought after unbtainable machine. Adams Family and many other titles that were produced on mass defies that logic and will always command more money than this title in years to come. I think contributing factors this machine has had it's life cut short is because it's not true to its theme for licensing reasons and sales numbers were low, but that's only my view.
    well tell that to all the other Aussies, we sold 4 this week alone, as for adams until the remake appears then they will drop like dog turds

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1351 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballypinball View Post
    well tell that to all the other Aussies, we sold 4 this week alone, as for adams until the remake appears then they will drop like dog turds
    I have no doubt you are selling them to Aussies and I doubt AF will fall as you say but will you be the first to drop the price according to your assumption? If this remake reflects the same pattern MM and AFM remakes have then prices will remain high on originals. The purist collector has already made that judgement and call.

State
    Pinball Central
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    517 Post(s)

wrong again

we have seen more mm and afm traded for less since remakes came out
    same with MB, we have had 3 in the past few months and none in 10 years prior

Adams we have 6 now, and trading them for between $6500 and $8k

supply and demand with 22,000 adams if more become on the market the price will drop, like property

in Canada there is a over supply problem with Funhouse sell for $2500 and Haunted House $1200 recently

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information