Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

C64 tape/cassette games

If they are for display would they need tobe genuine? Im pretty sure there are websites where you can download the sleeves and print them out and put them in regular cassette cases.

Not sure if thats an idea or not?

Hey mate, yeah I got loads of tapes, those pictured are from non working pile, you can have them for next to nothing, I have lots of good titles in nice condition too (mostly single cassette cased) , but I want something for those. or is it loose cassettes your after ?

Hey mate, yeah I got loads of tapes, those pictured are from non working pile, you can have them for next to nothing, I have lots of good titles in nice condition too (mostly single cassette cased) , but I want something for those. or is it loose cassettes your after ?
How much for the good ones please?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Keen on Army moves and Way of the exploding fist

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app