Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

32" Bartop Build

Been toying with the idea of making a big bartop for years, I had a old 32" lcd tv monitor waiting for a project for the past 5 years, so with my 50th coming up I thought I would make a start.

I ordered a Pandoras box 1299 games, also a joystick and button kit from ebay for under $100, went to Bunnings this morning, purchased the laminated pine that I use on my 17" bartop builds $40 and started the build, I am using a salvaged mini computer power supply and some other salvaged bits I have had lying around, so far its not that heavy but I will be placing some handles on each side so it can be moved easily, set up will be 2 player with 6 buttons each.

Should have it finished next weekend :)

DSCF9650.thumb.jpg.44ab97eefe41086b85168406311ad8b7.jpg

DSCF9651.thumb.jpg.659be80282debce239caeade5a01b879.jpg

DSCF9653.thumb.jpg.192bc90caef232eeafe50f717d2344ae.jpg

Little update, didn't get much done to the bartop today, I was finishing off my fire pit, I fitted the lower panel and drilled all the button and joystick holes, added a aluminium strip under the control panel just for looks, also made the back panel with fan switches and power inlet, hoping to get it done tomorrow.

DSCF9659.thumb.jpg.84ac54670cec8816ab8a0f73d2eeb507.jpg