Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Munsters by Stern

extendo

Anyway Stern must be close to announce another title. Was Munsters a 2018 release or 2019? As it states 2018 on wiki.

- - - Updated - - -

I sports pin is Due as they seem to do one every 3 or so years i am going out on a limb and say a UFC or Boxing has to be soon!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You head banging dudes make me sick so blindsided ...... ,might make you better players instead of worshiping the devil 😂

My my my, 37 years on and still people think IM worshipped the devil. It's gone beyond even being hilarious.

I love old Maiden music, but even I keep the music looooow on my game so it's like background music....there ya go, solved. Now go buy one of the great games available and get this thread back on track.....and Up the Irons 😎🤘😎

Few did crossovers.

Krs one used AC/DC samples..

Aerosmith and run dmc etc.

An NWA pin would be awesome!

FTP multiball!

Drive by spinners, and don't forget the return of the gun launcher to integrate with video modes

Drive by spinners, and don't forget the return of the gun launcher to integrate with video modes

bank drop targets spell "meth lab" once lit, then you go into "domestic Violence" multi-ball mode.

gotta slap as many Bitches as you can before time runs out, which a bunch of drops come up around the playfield of a bunch of Street whores that you have to aim at.

Level one is "Wigger" second is "pimp" and levels up all the way to "Gangster" where you start Drive By wizard mode.

scoring isnt done with Numbers as likely the players cant understand, scoring is shown In baggies of weed. the more baggies of weed shown on the screen the better you are.

when you reach high score, the spray paint portrait appears with biggy, tupac and other dead rappers, and your name is entered along with them as tribute to the fine outstanding members of the public they were.

actually that does sound fun

Few did crossovers.

FTP multiball!

bank drop targets spell "meth lab" once lit, then you go into "domestic Violence" multi-ball mode.

gotta slap as many Bitches as you can before time runs out, which a bunch of drops come up around the playfield of a bunch of Street whores that you have to aim at.

Level one is "Wigger" second is "pimp" and levels up all the way to "Gangster" where you start Drive By wizard mode.

scoring isnt done with Numbers as likely the players cant understand, scoring is shown In baggies of weed. the more baggies of weed shown on the screen the better you are.

when you reach high score, the spray paint portrait appears with biggy, tupac and other dead rappers, and your name is entered along with them as tribute to the fine outstanding members of the public they were.

That's a pin right there ,stern could really use your quick thinking right now

- - - Updated - - -

Few did crossovers.

FTP multiball!

What about a gun you can hold and shoot at the good for nothin backbox point blank style

I think it is pretty plain and simple why would I buy a pin if I absolutely can’t stand the theme of it and don’t get me started on the music, just like and some people are going to hate me for saying this but I don’t really care.

I can’t stand JJPs Dialed in as a theme and it might be one of the best games out there to play but in my opinion it is one of the ugliest games on the market with probably the stupidest theme.

Playability is one part of a good game but theme and visual appeal is also a huge part of it.

Yep, I agree. There are plenty of great games to play out there but theme to me, counts for something. For me to spend the amount of money on these toys we buy, a machine must tick ALL the boxes.

Yep, I agree. There are plenty of great games to play out there but theme to me, counts for something. For me to spend the amount of money on these toys we buy, a machine must tick ALL the boxes.

Which is why pinballs are so subjective and the Top 100 is not as important as people think. I like to tick all the boxes too, audio and visual make up such a huge part of the overall experience of games now.

Which is why pinballs are so subjective and the Top 100 is not as important as people think. I like to tick all the boxes too, audio and visual make up such a huge part of the overall experience of games now.

Valid.

Also you can sometimes have way more fun on a 4K pin than you do on these 13k ones.

I think it is pretty plain and simple why would I buy a pin if I absolutely can’t stand the theme of it and don’t get me started on the music, just like and some people are going to hate me for saying this but I don’t really care.

I can’t stand JJPs Dialed in as a theme and it might be one of the best games out there to play but in my opinion it is one of the ugliest games on the market with probably the stupidest theme.

Playability is one part of a good game but theme and visual appeal is also a huge part of it.

Absolutely with you guys there. Rob, I am that 'other guy' who didn't like DI's theme that much I sold it within 3 months with zero regrets!

The Munsters is a theme I similarly to The Beatles just have zero interest in. To me the Munsters were the Addam's poor cousins from the wrong side of the tracks:lol. I loved the TAF as a kid (as well as the machine as an adult), but never enjoyed watching the Munsters by comparison. So while I do like some of the features on the machine, I'm just totally unmotivated to want one personally. Now a Brian Eddy Jaws Theme on the other hand :035:

Haha don't you worry, I'm just about to board on my way back with something that will take care of you [emoji4]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190326/0f52442228b950ee99ef3a87def6a4ee.jpg

Blood hell macca you took your weekend cricket bat to the USA ? :lol

looks like you had an awesome time mate :)

Have you organised pick up ?

Blood hell macca you took your weekend cricket bat to the USA ? [emoji38]

looks like you had an awesome time mate :)

Have you organised pick up ?

Yep had a great time, definitely glad i went.

No haven't organised delivery yet, I thought you were picking it up along with my outstanding tab?

Yep had a great time, definitely glad i went.

No haven't organised delivery yet, I thought you were picking it up along with my outstanding tab?

Thats not what Bruce just told me Macca ? both balances have been taken out of Daves account ????? :) you are a bloody legend mate :cool:

just for that I will help you lift yours into your house

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Con/Macca,

Having ssen the Le in person how does the side armour and lock down bar finish look ?

Cheers

Do Amd normally contact you and let you know the moment they ship? Kinda getting excited now.

Doesn’t hurt to give them a call/email to ask when they expect to send it. They had a warehouse full of them so guessing it’ll take a few days to work through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk