Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Munsters by Stern

extendo

Did they ever show him in the show cause the one that pops up in the game looks like a small T-Rex or Velociraptor?

TXFSskg.jpg?1

- - - Updated - - -

FYI to those that didn't notice, to get the FULLY hi-res pics, you have to click the pics in the gallery then click 'download image' at the bottom.

They did spot.jpg.d7e7802af9f69d0f83b9bbc7220153e5.jpg

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the game looks awesome :) I personally think the LE artwork is the best. Very impressive Lower PF with all the stuff packed down there bloody hell. Looks like a fun fast Stern game and all Aussie LE’s sold out Farrrken hell!!!

Wow the game looks awesome :) I personally think the LE artwork is the best. Very impressive Lower PF with all the stuff packed down there bloody hell. Looks like a fun fast Stern game and all Aussie LE’s sold out Farrrken hell!!!

Can’t wait to play this one Pete... I think the premium will look stunning in person as will the Le. Just thinking about the reactions to that b/w twilight zone. 5x on a Borg game? DS must have twisted his arm.

The Munsters by Stern

Can’t wait to play this one Pete... I think the premium will look stunning in person as will the Le. Just thinking about the reactions to that b/w twilight zone. 5x on a Borg game? DS must have twisted his arm.

Yes mate the premium BW is also a ripper :) it really suits the theme hey. I also like the magnet positioning. I’m off to the USA late September so I’m looking forward to going to the big pin places so I can play all the latest games in one spot can’t really do that in Melbourne but I’ll be running to play Munsters. I loved the show as a kid so theme wise it’s a good one for me :)

da2122a12fdbba5bdca74325471bf45d.jpg

737cd7fc2b845a8ddbbb9b949728e733.jpg

Edited by GORGAR 1

There’s a podcast called “Special When Lit” and he interviews Borg Dwight the artist and another guy involved in the build it’s a great listen and very interesting.

I wasn’t going to buy another NIB pin but this is tempting :) although I’d prefer a color Premium maybe later they might release one ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Munsters by Stern

HR Gigerish..?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Hr giger (artist): https://www.google.com/search?q=hr+giger

CUS9Gkp.jpg

HY534IS.jpg

A few samples here : https://imgur.com/gallery/EYiSt

He is the artist that did the original alien designs.

He has a very distinctive organic mech style.

Sort of like the centaur backglass for a pinball reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a bit of a shock to see the folk on pinside speaking highly of a machine for once.

I thought I was done buying pinballs..... & this had to come out.. :050:

I love the LE and the Premium... Would it be mental to own both at some stage? Ha. Ha.

No problem there. Owning every version of acdc is way more of a disorder :)

Thank you Con Dom.. I got here 9 years before ya. I appreciate the welcome. :bum:

All good, happy to help out.

This machine will look fantastic in any house, it would draw new and old players to the machine just because it looks awesome and of course it is The Munsters. Dwight's video stream explaining the game play seems to me that he has listened to some feedback and has made the game play relatively easy, fun and deep enough for people to progress thru the game making it challenging enough for the experienced players.

Thanks Stern and creators, much love.

- Con