Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Munsters by Stern

extendo

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After a couple of dozen games, my thoughts are that this can be a brutal and quick playing game with enough in it to keep you coming back. Yes the rules are simple but so is iron man, one of my all time favorites. If you don’t hit the shots, you’ll be punished. Games can last for <2 mins or a rare game is 10. There are no got 30+ min games on this title

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Purchased a 'Premium' and it was delivered last week. Son in law and grand kids can't keep away from it. Love the artwork, PF layout and game rule set. Yes, can be brutal, can be a making good scores in one game, and it will beat you in the next.

For those devotees of The Munsters, Fox Classics on 113 has been running the Munsters this week. Tonights episode was when Lily gave Herman the Munstermobile as a birthday present. 4.30pm

That is awesome. Downloading the episodes we missed and will be recording the rest of the series.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Had my first game on a Premium and I'm not a fan.

Biggest issue was that the playfield had a flaw somewhere around the edges of the plastic window for the lower playfield meaning the ball path was not straight when coming down the playfield..

Not a bad game, didn't really like the black and white decals, the colour version looks better I think

Why does everyone refer to this machine as black & white???

It is far from a CENTAUR black & white...

It is GREYSCALE...

Can it be said any more black & white...

Biggest issue was that the playfield had a flaw somewhere around the edges of the plastic window for the lower playfield meaning the ball path was not straight when coming down the playfield..

Not a flaw, just and adjustment issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn't like the Hobbit then, it trains you to wait till the ball is near the flippers to judge. Mech doors and the rollovers both affect the path.

It is GREYSCALE...

Looks black and white to me and it looks shit, that's my opinion..... If you like it great but I am not a fan

It is GREYSCALE...

This is extracted from the Stern Website that's why we refer it as black and white, and probably because it is.

The Premium model features an exclusive black and white custom art package in homage to classic black and white TV. Premium model is also available in color.

If I scan something through photoshop, it gives the option to scan in b&W or greyscale.

B&W

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_white

Greyscale

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grayscale

not an expert but reading between the lines B&W means you get two shades black and white no greys. So greyscale would mean you get transitions between black and white to produce what we saw in B&W photos/tv etc. But I'm not 100% sure

not an expert but reading between the lines B&W means you get two shades black and white no greys. So greyscale would mean you get transitions between black and white to produce what we saw in B&W photos/tv etc. But I'm not 100% sure

Back in the day everything was just called B&W, but it was all technically shades of grey. Pure B&W is 100% black or 0% black (for the white;)). Nothing in between. I'm not sure when the difference between B&W and GS was 'started'.

Back in the day everything was just called B&W, but it was all technically shades of grey. Pure B&W is 100% black or 0% black (for the white;)). Nothing in between. I'm not sure when the difference between B&W and GS was 'started'.

black and white conversion of pictures enabled people to make stencils