Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Munsters by Stern

extendo

1.21 That's an excellent idea.

Love everything about this game and nearly ready to get back into the hobby via this title but those big paddle boards make me nervous if they make that part of game dead simple

I just was watching a stream mate and and I think it’s not too bad... random hits probably behaving more like hitting the iron targets on iron man. Not quite a deal breaker but yeah I was thinking the same thing and it is just another cost cut design... looks more like a Borg design from the Stern lean years when I really look at what’s on it, but these aint lean years for em lol no drop targets and those half arsed scoops bug me slightly. Still it looks great and mini pf looks really fun... and makes up for missing shit.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Playfield.....

c7fce53a7f79c9428808f0901afc14ec.jpg

(I actually like the LE cab BTW)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed this post Cooked71

Yes agree the coloured Playfield looks awesome, just wished it had the premium cabinet art in colour on the LE's.

I did get an LE myself too, couldn't pass up the playfield ;)

The Munsters by Stern

Gotta say after watching all the Jack Danger videos (which are fantastic) the Pro looks a great option. Beautiful art in color lol and pretty much all it’s missing is the lower playfield, it has Spot the spinner and the Herman toy and great light show so add blades a shaker and off you go. Now in regards to the lower PF I find it abit “ toy like” with the tiny flippers and tiny marble size balls they sort of get flicked around which i find weird, I prefer a fall size ball and bigger flippers but I understand with all the stuff going on down there they couldn’t use a full size ball. I also think the lower PF might get old quick but who knows I suppose I need to play one first but that’s just my early observation.

Edited by GORGAR 1

I personally avoided the modes on acdc that used the lower playfield lost any interest after a few games this lower playfield i think will be the same

id think the pro will be a better option

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I do the same John.

Funny thing though I know some people who will play those songs just to play down the bottom.

To each their own I guess.

I personally avoided the modes on acdc that used the lower playfield lost any interest after a few games this lower playfield i think will be the same

id think the pro will be a better option

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Lower playfield can be turned off and it also has a multiball feature. Not sure on this but heard somewhere you can play multiball on lower playfield and main playfield at the same time. This machine will be insane on all versions i think.

I was 10 thousand percent in on this ....Premium.

Love the theme and artwork , layout etc.

People playing it are saying code is very very thin and it does look it on the main reveal video.

That concerns me.....plus the fact that the coder has said code is pretty much done.

I'm far from being OFF it but have stepped back the " I must have" just a little.

i think first munster madness is easy and after that it is hard I think they wanted to get people into pinball i can see the logic in that as a lot of new people say pinball is to hard.

Yes that actually excites me a game where you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out the rules :)

I have to admit i was excited about Maiden being hard and flow and now very excited about this being just pure fun.

Gee....fancy someone sayin that......more on this later......wink wink...

Edited by Wotto

How does it compare to a game like Monster Bash? I know Monster Bash is a classic, but have heard the detractors say that it gets old fast.

Dont kno about getting old, have had mine for over 7 years.

If it was that bad,they wouldn't have made MBR