Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 11 Game 3: Ghostbusters (Stern 2016)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VPGL 11 Game 3: Ghostbusters (Stern 2016)

Ghostbusters (Stern 2016)

Ghostbusters.thumb.jpg.b2fdab4192dadb60a255296b19a3e31c.jpg

This table will run for 1 month till the 23rd September midnight.

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that’s you have got since August 2018, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This Table is available only for VPX.

Ghostbusters scores will be posted here:

1ST: Wob 3,274,483,270

2ND: Justanotherrat 1,264,853,230

3RD: Acejas 980,885,150

4TH: Skids 545,819,740

5TH: Capp 515,563,050

6TH: Jed 255,415,130

Edited by Bishop83

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134696[/ATTACH]

This table will run for 1 month till the 14th September midnight.

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that’s you have got since August 2018, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This Table is available for VPX and VP9 either will be accepted just mention which version you are using for each score post.

Hey mate just a heads up, Ghostbusters has been posted twice as game 2 and game 3

also the date in the post says september 14 end, but it's going for a month ?

if you can get me added as a mod for this forum, i'm happy to help. I know what it's like trying to juggle family, work, and running comps :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134697[/ATTACH]

This table will run for 1 month till the 14th September midnight.

This Table is available for VPX and VP9 either will be accepted just mention which version you are using for each score post.

This isn't available for VP9

Yeah but bishop already said vp10 only was ok just not too many.

I know, but in the OP he posted, "This Table is available for VPX and VP9 either will be accepted just mention which version you are using for each score post." I was just pointing out that it isn't (much the same as when he said Metallica was VPX only and I said it wasn't) :)

I just tried loading this up and it doesn't work again. It used to. I have heaps of issues with this table working then not working.

It still works for me... what problems are you having?

I know, but in the OP he posted, "This Table is available for VPX and VP9 either will be accepted just mention which version you are using for each score post." I was just pointing out that it isn't (much the same as when he said Metallica was VPX only and I said it wasn't) :)

It still works for me... what problems are you having?

Table loads, it does one of 2 things:

1/ loads, slimer moves across table, table does not initialise

2/ crashes cause it can't find rom (even though rom is there)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I know I'm only covering the basics, but did you run the InstallVPinsSPA.exe file and set the defaults?
Yes, a few times now. No difference.

Since i moved interstate and had to fully tear down and rebuild the vpin, things have never been quite the same [emoji58]

Yes, a few times now. No difference.

Since i moved interstate and had to fully tear down and rebuild the vpin, things have never been quite the same [emoji58]

I've recently started from scratch with a different hard drive and had to get it going again. You've got all the bits from Wob right? They are the same as what I'm using. You haven't zipped the ROM or anything have you? You haven't placed it with your other ROM have you?

I just decided to have a game on Ghostbusters and it turns our mine isn't working now either.... I hadn't touched any config files since I last played it but now it won't launch. The backglass loads, Visual Pinball shows its loading screen for a little bit and then when it should launch, nothing... backglass stays there but no table.

I've recently started from scratch with a different hard drive and had to get it going again. You've got all the bits from Wob right? They are the same as what I'm using. You haven't zipped the ROM or anything have you? You haven't placed it with your other ROM have you?
Yep got all the bits from wob. Everything is in the right places but it just won't initialise. I get bg, table, etc like the game has no 'power' ie no lights on table and no dmd.

I must be easy to get it working? I got it to work lol

There was some other file that came with it that i put into the tables folder

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Yeah I've got all the right bits, it used to work, now it doesn't... No dramas, I'll just pass. I'd prefer to play something than spend ages just trying to make something work. This game has always played up on my cab. I've never got the recent Batman working either. All other games fine...

OK any instructions for the dummy...never read any threads when it came out ...nek minit LOL

Put the table and the backglass with your other tables.

Put the VPinSPA folder in the same folder that your VPinMame folder sits (so they essentially sit side by side)

If you're using a Pin2DMD, copy your DMDDEVICE.dll and DMDDEVICE.ini from the VPinMAME folder to the VPinSPA folder

Run the exe file that is inside the VPinSPA folder and perform an Install (I looks just like VPinMAME but is used for this table).

Go play

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I've got all the right bits, it used to work, now it doesn't... No dramas, I'll just pass. I'd prefer to play something than spend ages just trying to make something work. This game has always played up on my cab. I've never got the recent Batman working either. All other games fine...

Long shot I know, but I was not able to get it working for a while there either but last night, to overcome a different issue (I had problems with sound not coming from the backglass) I renamed my VPinballx.exe file and it has fixed my problems and this table now works as well. I have no idea why it fixed my problems but read it in a thread that someone else had found the same problem with sound so I tried it.... actually since you don't use a front end, you could just copy the exe file and name it something different and test it, I have had to run with a different name for my file which meant fixing the front end config.

Edited by JustAnotherRat
Extra dribble