Welcome Welcome:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: VPGL 11 Game 3: Ghostbusters (Stern 2016)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,958
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    715 Post(s)
    I know I'm only covering the basics, but did you run the InstallVPinsSPA.exe file and set the defaults?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,151
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1407 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I know I'm only covering the basics, but did you run the InstallVPinsSPA.exe file and set the defaults?
    Yes, a few times now. No difference.

    Since i moved interstate and had to fully tear down and rebuild the vpin, things have never been quite the same

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,958
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    715 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Yes, a few times now. No difference.

    Since i moved interstate and had to fully tear down and rebuild the vpin, things have never been quite the same

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    I've recently started from scratch with a different hard drive and had to get it going again. You've got all the bits from Wob right? They are the same as what I'm using. You haven't zipped the ROM or anything have you? You haven't placed it with your other ROM have you?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,958
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    715 Post(s)
    I just decided to have a game on Ghostbusters and it turns our mine isn't working now either.... I hadn't touched any config files since I last played it but now it won't launch. The backglass loads, Visual Pinball shows its loading screen for a little bit and then when it should launch, nothing... backglass stays there but no table.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,151
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1407 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I've recently started from scratch with a different hard drive and had to get it going again. You've got all the bits from Wob right? They are the same as what I'm using. You haven't zipped the ROM or anything have you? You haven't placed it with your other ROM have you?
    Yep got all the bits from wob. Everything is in the right places but it just won't initialise. I get bg, table, etc like the game has no 'power' ie no lights on table and no dmd.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,151
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1407 Post(s)
    Wondering who can actually get this working? Might be worth scrapping this and rechoosing.. i still can't get it working and I'm over trying to get it to work. Doesn't make any sense I've not changed anything but it just stopped working.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    State
    Doony NSW
    Posts
    1,668
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Quoted
    500 Post(s)
    I must be easy to get it working? I got it to work lol

    There was some other file that came with it that i put into the tables folder

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    The Duke of Doonside

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,151
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1407 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    I must be easy to get it working? I got it to work lol

    There was some other file that came with it that i put into the tables folder

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    Yeah I've got all the right bits, it used to work, now it doesn't... No dramas, I'll just pass. I'd prefer to play something than spend ages just trying to make something work. This game has always played up on my cab. I've never got the recent Batman working either. All other games fine...

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    State
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    3,276
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    312 Post(s)
    anyone want to send me a link or email? ...please
    Pinball Meets...I love em

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    State
    Doony NSW
    Posts
    1,668
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Quoted
    500 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acejas View Post
    anyone want to send me a link or email? ...please
    See if you can get it to work

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    The Duke of Doonside

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Game 6 VPGL VPX JPs Ghostbusters [FINISHED]
    By skids in forum VPGL Tournament 9
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 05:47 PM
  2. Game 3 VPGL VPX -Dracula (Stern) [FINISHED]
    By skids in forum VPGL Tournament 9
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 25th September 2017, 05:36 PM
  3. 2016 Stern Factory Tour
    By Michi in forum Pinball
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24th November 2016, 07:24 AM
  4. Ghostbusters. Would you buy the next Stern.
    By JOKERPOKER in forum New Pinball Discussion
    Replies: 335
    Last Post: 27th March 2016, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •