Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi I'm a newy from Newy (newcastle)

Mate the frustration has been around for the last 10 weeks haha.

Started with a game elf inside it with an LCD which worked fine but got rid of that as the one game i wanted didn't work properly, so i went to a Pandoras 5s. Then i scoured the earth for the correct monitor bezel. Cut that to size. Then had the bright idea of buying a Street Fighter 2 PCB and thought i could just swap over from Pandora to SF2 on the fly but the arcade board doesnt work on LCD plus i dont like the LCD look anyway. Now i am looking into getting a CRT but now the Pandora 5s wont work on it because its HD. Then i ordered some lovely artwork which they printed in the wrong size, What a nightmare hahahahaha.

Hello Railways! thanks mate.. So whats the best place and method for sorting out my CRT woes? Just make a post asking for help???

Pretty much hit the nail on the head right there. Explain what you need and I’m sure one of the arcaders will get in touch. Hopeful someone’s already PMed you.

Cheers and welcome to AA mate. I can’t help I’m a Pinball fan. Come over to the dark side mate and we can talk. :lol

Hello Railways! thanks mate.. So whats the best place and method for sorting out my CRT woes? Just make a post asking for help???

welcome to AA, unfortunately i cant help you because pinball is my thing but @Jomac ( im pretty sure ) is the man !