Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Glass : VIRIDIAN STARPHIRE[emoji769] (SUPERCLEAR) LOW IRON GLASS

Quick question.

Has anyone used VIRIDIAN STARPHIRE[emoji769] (SUPERCLEAR) LOW IRON GLASS in there pinball machines.

Was thinking about having some cut to replace my Terminator 2 Glass that’s 27 years old.

Can only get it in 4mm or 6mm thick though.

Size 534 x 1092 x 4 MM

(https://alltradeglass.com.au/product/viridian-starphire-superclear-low-iron-glass-toughened/)

Thanks for your advice [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question.

Has anyone used VIRIDIAN STARPHIRE[emoji769] (SUPERCLEAR) LOW IRON GLASS in there pinball machines.

Was thinking about having some cut to replace my Terminator 2 Glass that’s 27 years old.

Can only get it in 4mm or 6mm thick though.

Size 534 x 1092 x 4 MM

(https://alltradeglass.com.au/product/viridian-starphire-superclear-low-iron-glass-toughened/)

Thanks for your advice [emoji1417]

Don’t waste your money mate. Looks exactly the same as clear when the glass is on the pinball. (I have given it a go)

Also, if you did NOT want to listen to me, you can find Starfire in 5mm. Just look at other glass companies that sell glass. I could point you in the right direction in Sydney but not VIC. (I worked for Viridian for nearly 6 years)

Good Luck!

Don’t waste your money mate. Looks exactly the same as clear when the glass is on the pinball. (I have given it a go)

Also, if you did NOT want to listen to me, you can find Starfire in 5mm. Just look at other glass companies that sell glass. I could point you in the right direction in Sydney but not VIC. (I worked for Viridian for nearly 6 years)

Good Luck!

RPZ : Thanks so much [emoji1374]

Will grab some normal clear glass from Zax’s during the week.

https://www.zax.com.au/buy/pinball-playfield-glass-regular-body/P-PlayfieldGlass-Regular

Crack [emoji1417]

RPZ : Thanks so much [emoji1374]

Will grab some normal clear glass from Zax’s during the week.

There are a couple of guys here on AA selling low reflection glass.

@jordano8 (Jordan) is importing PDI, and @metalthrashinmad (Lucas) is selling ‘vampire’ glass, a slightly cheaper option.

Lucas is also in Melbourne if that helps.

Each has a thread here somewhere on AA if you search for it.

Cheers,

Mike.