Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New pin day.

Boof Head

I’ve never played it but it looks really different.

My mate who came for the drive picked up a scared stiff as well so double pin day! f8122458a781618073c57519733d83b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great double pick up Ash (even if the 2nd one is for a mate). I played an Orbitor 1 recently while overseas - whacky fun game to play but might get sick of it after a while

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Great double pick up Ash (even if the 2nd one is for a mate). I played an Orbitor 1 recently while overseas - whacky fun game to play but might get sick of it after a while

Yeah I agree. I’m hoping I’ve got enough pins to be able to carry this one.

Finally got 5 mins to take a good look. She’s up and running. Has sounds but no speech and a big hum through the speaker.

This was written on the lockdown receiver. Wonder if it means 13 of 20 that came to oz? 35b607c84a9728fc482382d8e816a043.jpg

New pin day.

I had one of these many years ago . Is there any evidence of the wiring loom to headbox being rejoined back together again. My one one was cut and rejoined once upon a time

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Finally got 5 mins to take a good look. She’s up and running. Has sounds but no speech and a big hum through the speaker.

This was written on the lockdown receiver. Wonder if it means 13 of 20 that came to oz? 35b607c84a9728fc482382d8e816a043.jpg

Just found photo of my old one . Was number 1 of 20 !!!

IMG_5139.thumb.JPG.5eb5eb7e17146549fe8ba4a0c4899795.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I remember playing this title way back when and I thought WTF were they thinking????

Regardless of that Ash it looks like its a good example of a rare machine and I love low km's games.

Personally it did my head in trying to play it and I'd love to see some of our #1 players have a crack at it.

You need to adjust your playing style that's for sure - I like that the ball can come back from below the flippers and hitting the targets at the top of the PF is not as easy as it seems

Can anyone help me here? I’ve got all sounds but no speech. I’m going to replace all the caps as the sound that is there isn’t the best.

I found a thread on pinside that says the sb-300 needs this jumper for speech. 14944f7f146142e7fe46ce7f0224a962.jpg

Can anyone confirm this as mine doesn’t have it on there? Strange to be missing if it needed it.

Here’s a little clip.

New pin day.

I can’t see what the rule play is what is the objective/goal to achieve when playing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From the minimal play I’ve had it seems the main objective is the length of ball time. There’s a timer that counts up but stops counting when you cradle the ball for to long or don’t score for a while.

There’s a ball lock and multi ball can be started once the rear targets are all dropped. Sounds easy but is extremely hard to navigate through the spinning bumpers and curved playfield.

There’s an extra ball that needs a certain number of hits to one of the slings(which don’t have a kicker in them) and this lights one target behind the top drops. You have to hit the ball through the spinner and hit the one target. Trust me, that is a bloody hard shot. Curved shot from the left flipper through the spinner on the right and back to the target roughly in the center. a59ade07a6453d3705515ade282594e5.jpg

Doesn’t seem a lot to it but very challenging. Once I’ve got it all running correctly(speech) I’ll do a good video.