Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 4 Medieval Madness (Finishedl)

next up is Medieval Madness (seems like we only just played this one a few leagues ago?) Defeat the king and all his men to stop the madness and restore order to the land

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=49126&id=11877&full=1

This table will run for two weeks days and will close midnight Sunday 8 April

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since March 2018, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX or VP9 Originals only

Have

please post your score, assuming you are using VPX , if not please state you are using VP9

3 ball, factory settings

Scores will be updated in this post.

Dedrok 795,341,420

Capp 680,878,440

Wob 529,643,700

JustAnotherRat 517,565,840

Kane 312,986,310

MrBungle 311,405,640

Capp 55,129,690

Skids 26,784,400

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127287[/ATTACH]
Edited by skids

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To my knowledge yes... but I think pretty much any Tom Tower table is better than any others.

Just my own opinion, but I think Bord, Flupper and nFozzy make some of the most realistic tables around. TT+NZ make amazing games but they play easier, the physics aren't quite as accurate as some of the other authors.

Edited by Jed

Just shy of my PB, but didn't feel like a good game.. I am going to buck the trend and say I feel this table is more of a grind than Indi.

8022caa44c3a4a43463a49b07f5c2db7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just shy of my PB, but didn't feel like a good game.. I am going to buck the trend and say I feel this table is more of a grind than Indi.

8022caa44c3a4a43463a49b07f5c2db7.jpg

I'm with you... Indy has more interesting shots and things to do than this by miles.

I've never really been a fan of this game and don't play it casually. Haven't been able to bring myself to have a game yet....need to htfu and get down to it.

I actually don't mind MM, but never had massive scores on it, laps are easier, and there is some game plan around trying to activate as many madness Multiballs as you can, but it's repetitive and fast laps seem to highlight that. Games are def shorter, but just not getting into it.

Mainly castles over and over.

I'm glad someone else thinks that... cause to me that's all you ever seem to do in this game if purely playing for points cause the castle is where all the easy millions are.

Anyway I should quit talking and start chalking.

Smashed my PB, first time completing BFTK, those points def help.

The catapult shot on this table kills me, I loose so many balls trying to get it, def my archilles heal.

5337551077f8a6af28477d6e4e26bf86.jpg681be072588bdc997320e89bd8dd206d.jpg

Had a crack tonight, nope, still don't like it.

You can really rain-man those castles, even after you defeat the king of payne and get the max 20M, each additional castle is worth 8x 750,000 + 7.5M to destroy but it gets pretty dull quickly just doing that....

so maybe when I find out what BFTK means I might do better :)

image.jpg

I know the castle is where the points are at, but I just can't bring myself to just sit there and smash them, I get bored with it after 2 or 3.

BFTK (battle for the kingdom) is the final mode/multiball, need to complete 3 times all the shots (peasents, damsels, joust, trolls, catapult) and destroy all the castles, the you can start it, shoot all the shots, kill castle, I think that covers it.

I know the castle is where the points are at, but I just can't bring myself to just sit there and smash them, I get bored with it after 2 or 3.

BFTK (battle for the kingdom) is the final mode/multiball, need to complete 3 times all the shots (peasents, damsels, joust, trolls, catapult) and destroy all the castles, the you can start it, shoot all the shots, kill castle, I think that covers it.

Cheers for that. I was just looking up how to get that wizard goal.

Here's a funny/sad story from a guy over at gamefaqs about trying to get complete it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im 35 years old, and for the first time in 10 years I almost cried...

So I start the battle for the kingdom. I manage to complete all the objectives leaving only onslought the castle as the final goal.

Now anyone who has made it this far knows at this point the two trolls pop up and dont go down until you will or lose. So your goal at this point is to hit the castle gate 7 times and then one final time to win the battle.

Oh and you have get down to only one ball during the battle you only have 10 seconds inbetween castle hits btw or you lose the battle.

I somehow get down to 2 balls only one is stuck behind one of the trolls, thus giving me all the time I need with my other ball to destroy the castle....

I get the castle down to the final goal of shooting it in the door......A shot I make 90% of the time from the left flipper ,this time I am unable to pull off after 13 tries.The ball goes down the drain.

So I am left with the one stuck ball behind the troll, the game now realizing I only have one ball in play starts the 10 second timer for me to hot the castle before I lose the battle. I only have one choice now. I nudge the machine franticaly trying to shack the ball loose. Perhaps a little to franticly.

TILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sit staring at the screen for a good 30 sec before I could move or utter a word. So upset I needed to come whine about it to the good people here at Gamefaqs. Sigh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, I didn't realise any of that, I lost my 2nd ball just as the castle bit started, trolls don't seem to bother me much hitting the castle, must have been hitting fast enough :)

Haha, I didn't realise any of that, I lost my 2nd ball just as the castle bit started, trolls don't seem to bother me much hitting the castle, must have been hitting fast enough :)

i find when i try to fight the trolls the risk of a drain is heaps higher, so i was either bypassing them or just trapping the ball and letting the trolls time out, then continue with business as usual. is it worth fighting the trolls ? what are those 'troll bombs' that you can store up to kill them with one hit like the dude mentions in his sad story ?